What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the 9's Tourney already..!~

some11

Referee
Stagg is a slow old man, everybody knows this.

Coming out of the woodwork for that was a waste of time.

1qaz

Juniors
Snore.

I'm disappointed Elia, of all the material, you went with an exaggeration of an old rationalisation I made a year ago.

Why can't we be friends?

No exaggeration. you kept on going about his ball playing.. you experienced first'hand' :lol:

Boy

Juniors
i really was worried by what barba displayed exact scenario's hes excelled in before with even less people
aka broken play big gaps everywhere
and he just seemed to be holding back lack of confidence on the ankle maybe??

ben hunt did well MOST of the time i did see him go wandering and mess up a few plays

Jake Granville i cant sing this kids praises enough. Hes quick, he attacks well, he can put on big hits
and kills it in the Qcup start on the bench this year as a utility

Hoffman im just so up and down about him shows great skill then nothing then great skill when hes on hes on but it seems a release is inevitable

Country Bronco

Juniors
Stagg was never fast even when he was playing in the centres. but he always gives his all and is a true footballer. tackles like there's no tomorrow.

Titanic

First Grade
You should hyphenate "dumb-ass", there should be a comma after "comments", and you missed a full stop at the end.

The hyphen is correct but the comma you suggest after "comments" is superfluous as there is neither a series (three or more items) nor two independent clauses that need to be alienated.

Latest posts