What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

AJ_82

Juniors
St George don't exist.

Go back to Riverwood you house-o.

Haha the Sharks wouldn't be playing if it was for our major sponsor lending you money.

As for Riverwood, never lived there - I grew up outside of Sydney actually and my parents who did grow up in Sydney grew up in the heartland of St George - Kogarah. My job too - I also quite comfortably pay my own way buddy, helps when you have brains and work for the biggest accounting company in the world :)

Good to see thats all you got to come back with because you can't come up with a premiership, and you won't come up with one this year either, just a job of propping up the table with your wooden spoon!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Did my post have any mention of Illawarra? No

Secondly - a merger means that 2 clubs bring everything together and become one. The official NRL stats even show the club premierships won by both St George and Illawarra seperately (same for Wests Tigers).

Finally - if you want to consider we have won nothing, then why do your fans want to pay out about not winning since 79? You can't have it both ways guppy!

Well of course they do. They were seperate clubs. Now dead and gone. Like Newtown and the Bears who also have their achievements recorded.

Even Newcastle who were around in the beginning and came back as Newcastle are recorded seperately.

Furthermore the merger teams have their records recorded seperately as well. Why do you trolls think that is?

Wouldn't be because a new entity is considered a seperate entity would it?

It's sad that there is a whole generation of St George ILLAWARRA fans who have to cope with being jealous of their own grandarents. The ones who were fans of the past entity. The winning one.

Fuddy

Juniors
Haha the Sharks wouldn't be playing if it was for our major sponsor lending you money.

As for Riverwood, never lived there - I grew up outside of Sydney actually and my parents who did grow up in Sydney grew up in the heartland of St George - Kogarah. My job too - I also quite comfortably pay my own way buddy, helps when you have brains and work for the biggest accounting company in the world :)

Good to see thats all you got to come back with because you can't come up with a premiership, and you won't come up with one this year either, just a job of propping up the table with your wooden spoon!

Absolute gold - thank AJ for the laughs. Love it when people get so incensed by a bit of banter that they go defending their lives - good luck with the career.

Oh...do you need a degree to be the tea-lady!

Ribs

Bench
lol - how dopey are you?

it was reported on NRL media affiliates - you are certainly slow on the uptake

but then again you are trolling and kicking your own ass

nah - that was one game determined on a single moment

this is one season determined on a single moment - lol

sh_1999_ainscough01.jpg

Ha ha remember the game before the '99 GF when Mundine sent your team packing? Now that was a great day.

You twits have to dredge up stuff from 10 years ago in a pathetic attempt to stir us up. What a bunch of desperate jokes.... lol.... whats happening now is all I'm concerned about and we're on top and you blokes are total garbage. Loving it!! The best part of last night was that I have foxtel IQ and I could rewind and watch the looks on your sorry faces when 'No Try' came up. Oh the laughter in this house was top shelf. Top..... Shelf!

Good luck with your swamp resort too lol, should be a real money spinner that one. 35 k's from Sydney and nothing there but rednecks, I'm sure the Shire's international reputation as a bunch of racists will rake in the dollars!!

Enjoy the spoon rednecks.

AJ_82

Juniors
Well of course they do. They were seperate clubs. Now dead and gone. Like Newtown and the Bears who also have their achievements recorded.

Even Newcastle who were around in the beginning and came back as Newcastle are recorded seperately.

Furthermore the merger teams have their records recorded seperately as well. Why do you trolls think that is?

Wouldn't be because a new entity is considered a seperate entity would it?

It's sad that there is a whole generation of St George ILLAWARRA fans who have to cope with being jealous of their own grandarents. The ones who were fans of the past entity. The winning one.

Mergers are designed to bring two clubs into one - it doesn't just delete the history because someone changed the name of the club. What if we change it back to St George - will you suddenly recognise we have won 15 premierships?

The funniest thing about Sharks supporters is they want to claim we haven't won anything because we merged, yet they are happy to bag us that we haven't won since 79!

Even funnier because they are one of only 4 sides in the current competition (merged or otherwise) to have never won a premiership (the others being the Cowboys, Titans and New Zealand).

I am sure you can take on North's old 77 year record ... only another 34 years after this one :)

spider

Coach
Did my post have any mention of Illawarra? No
so you not only support a club that no longer exits but you use it to troll with :lol:

Finally - if you want to consider we have won nothing, then why do your fans want to pay out about not winning since 79? You can't have it both ways guppy!
why do you insist you have won 15 premierships - cant have it both ways

Ha ha remember the game before the '99 GF when Mundine sent your team packing? Now that was a great day.
but this was better

sh_1999_ainscough01.jpg

in a pathetic attempt to stir us up.
you understand what trolling is dont you and more so which forum you are in?

The best part of last night was that I have foxtel IQ and I could rewind and watch the looks on your sorry faces when 'No Try' came up. Oh the laughter in this house was top shelf. Top..... Shelf!
some how i dont think 'top shelf' in your house would be that high of a standard...

Good luck with your swamp resort too lol, should be a real money spinner that one. 35 k's from Sydney and nothing there but rednecks, I'm sure the Shire's international reputation as a bunch of racists will rake in the dollars!!

Enjoy the spoon rednecks.
geez - how long do you guys think it will be before your board start selling off assests to cover the losses as a result of the 07 legislation and increased state taxes

.....tick tock tick

Since 73

First Grade
Ribs:

That would be the same Mundine who should've passed in the the GF in the same year. You would've scored, but he went himself, got tackled, dropped the ball and sent his own team packing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Now that is funny.
Thanks for bringing the memory back up.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

By the way
St George don't exist anymore - FACT!

roboshark

Coach
hahah gotta laugh at these schoolkids who come and comment in here.the last few years when thir stinkin team had lost every game to start the season they were nowhere to be seen, off playing with their lego and saying comps arent won in april. Now the shoe is on the other foot they are out from their rock showing us what intellectual giants they arent

hypocrites..arent their any half decent steeler fans left??

Quigs

Immortal

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahaha

Didn't they fold and merge recently.

Why even your mascot has changed his name to Westpac the Unhappy Dragon. Are St George Bank the Illawarras of the Westpac Merger????

Must be in the inbred blood in your disloyal club. Go over to your own forum and laugh at, I mean read how you imbeciles turn on your own supporters because they mention the word....... shhhhhh (whispers) Illawarra.

You want some proof........ Calling Mr Syko, Calling Mr Syko, come in Mr Syko. Your intelligence is required here.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Outright last thanks for coming Cronulla , you relocation is inevitable , big brother is laughing ( really hard)

DJShaksta

First Grade
As you stains clowns are so well rehearsed at saying " Premierships aren't won in April you tools"
Enjoy your time on top of the ladder, first time you've been there in a decade.

Ribs

Bench
so you not only support a club that no longer exits but you use it to troll with :lol:

why do you insist you have won 15 premierships - cant have it both ways

but this was better

sh_1999_ainscough01.jpg

you understand what trolling is dont you and more so which forum you are in?

some how i dont think 'top shelf' in your house would be that high of a standard...

geez - how long do you guys think it will be before your board start selling off assests to cover the losses as a result of the 07 legislation and increased state taxes

.....tick tock tick

1. Dragons
16. Sharks

How's it feel sh*t brick?

Since 73

First Grade
Ben Hornby is walking his dog and runs into Benji Marshall.

Hornby says "Watch this Benji", and yells to the dog, "The St George Steelers won on the weekend!"

Upon hearing that, the dog does a backflip and lands on his feet.

"See that", says Hornby, "He does that every time we win a game."

"Wow", says Benji, "What does he do when you win a premiership?"

"Dunno", replies Hornby, "I've only had him since the club's inception."

Latest posts