What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Quigs

Immortal
Had a big feed of onions with my steak for lunch today. Well you know what happens when you have a big feed of onions, munch similiar to bake beans.

I had the missus baffled later in the arvo.

Everytime I raised the right cheek and let rip I just said, Ribs, or Da Supa or Loyal Dragon, or Syko (that one was really moist, close to sh!t)

Now the good lady really burs up when the old flatulence takes hold of me carcus, sometimes she resorts to violence ... but in this case she just couldn't work out why I was dedicating each and everyone. Sometimes duplicating the dedication.

But my point is this, even in these times when we are not cruising at the speed we want to - it is sometimes the small things in life that can bring the most enjoyment.

Thanks guys.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Ribs:
Ha ha remember the game before the '99 GF when Mundine sent your team packing? Now that was a great day.

hahahah.

Just had to bring this back up.
What was the score just 1 week later in the GF when Mundine sent your team packing?

Refresh my memory.
14 nil wasn't it.
Just after halftime.

A Steelers break.
Mundine has the ball.
If he passes to support they score.
He dummies and goes himself.
He's tackled.
Short.
And drops the ball on the line.

Would've been the GF.
Over.
Steelers would've won.

But he stuffed it.

Sent your team packing.

Now that was a great day!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Thanks again for bringing it up.

St George Illawarra

Say it LOUD.
Say it PROUD.

We are now last, now the test beigins to see the intestinal fortitiude of the players, and the coaching staff.

We will also see if the fans really care and turn up on masse to support the team, we need to average 15k per match we are behind that so for rest of the season 18k per match is what we need, i have my doubts the fans will turn up, even knowing that reolcation hangs in the background.

Will 1969 return to the Sharks this is the ultimate test, no excuses, just time to win, all teasm get injuries which you have to deal with, suspensions well thats the players fault and should not count if we lose any match, you know the rules abide to them.

The test is to us, is it 1969 again

Stonecutter

First Grade
Wasn't our inception year 1967? or a you talking about something else?

Anyway there is no chance we'll average 18k.

carcharias

Immortal
yep that loss hurt for almost 1 week.

It has been ten years for those poor merkins though.

...and RIBS is a fuggen pussy who hasn't been seen in here for 2 years .
Never had the balls to have a crack until now.
Brave soccer lovin homo if ever I've seen one.

Quigs

Immortal
I for one am ready for the fight, and so is Douglas and 'arold.

I Shall Return.

p-macarthur.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

AJ_82

Juniors
What burns you dragqueens more? the fact that Barrett is now a Shark? or the fact that he told your precious Wayne "No thanks" ???

Neither buddy - I never wanted him back, he was always a soft c**k and now he has joined the right team to suit his style!

Quigs

Immortal
Ohhhh yes the curse of 'arold is with us.

Farkin' Tories.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

troy

Juniors
long way to go and if we all remember last year when the media caned us about Bird and all the other dramas we pulled together and made the major semi... We'll still make the 8 no worries...... All we need now is people to turn up to the fugen games, disgrace the support down there now......

reminds me of the early 80's when you could here a beer being poured from the summertime bar over at the click 2000!!

Ribs

Bench
yep that loss hurt for almost 1 week.

It has been ten years for those poor merkins though.

...and RIBS is a fuggen pussy who hasn't been seen in here for 2 years .
Never had the balls to have a crack until now.
Brave soccer lovin homo if ever I've seen one.

Strewth, the Shire at its best. Soccer fans and players are 'homos' now.

I just wish I was as tough as you carch!

1. Dragons
16. Sharks

AJ_82

Juniors
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can always gauge a club's credibility by the intelligence of its supporters.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Which is why you crap on about the Amco Cup in your signature? Right ... I guess you have to praise yourself about something noone else gives a turd about lol

11Straight

Juniors
Good to see the sharks in their rightful position. Har de Har Har

Now do the right thing and f**k off to Adelaide and hand the shire nursery back to it's rightful owners.:cool:

Haha the Sharks wouldn't be playing if it was for our major sponsor lending you money.

As for Riverwood, never lived there - I grew up outside of Sydney actually and my parents who did grow up in Sydney grew up in the heartland of St George - Kogarah. My job too - I also quite comfortably pay my own way buddy, helps when you have brains and work for the biggest accounting company in the world :)

Good to see thats all you got to come back with because you can't come up with a premiership, and you won't come up with one this year either, just a job of propping up the table with your wooden spoon!

So you're a pencil neck house-o?

Wow.