What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Hahaha the moajority of you scum supporters dont travel to your own dump
let alone Adelaide.

Hmmm.... Well, you got me there. Maybe it's time for Zapps to set up a meeting with the folks at Centrelink to see if we can get the same deal as The Stains: Hand in your Dole form and receive your payment plus 2 tickets to the next game.

On second thoughts we better not. Those Stain fans will flood the gates no matter who we play.

Well hats off to you and your lot for the Stains great start to the season.

Hang on. Disregard what I just said.... Apparently it was all sh*t

SaintTPP

First Grade
Well come on. Your previous post was from never never land. Anyways good luck with your season.

spider

Coach
lol - even the trolls are dusting themselves off to come out of hiding now to drop in here

either way, the more they do the more they disgrace themselves, and they cant win and sit on top of the table forever....

watch them cry a river when that happens

OurRedV

Juniors
I'll try once more.

How many of you "supporters" are traveling to Adelaide next week?

You all give us sh*t yet we hung in there during the turmoil of 07/08, we organised bus loads of people to travel to away games interstate and what will you lot be organising for this weekend? NOTHING!

You have no right to sit there and call us arrogant.

At least we give a sh*t about our team.

Ribs

Bench
Hmmm.... Well, you got me there. Maybe it's time for Zapps to set up a meeting with the folks at Centrelink to see if we can get the same deal as The Stains: Hand in your Dole form and receive your payment plus 2 tickets to the next game.

On second thoughts we better not. Those Stain fans will flood the gates no matter who we play.

What is it with Shire people thinking they are better than others....? I lived there for years and it offers very little to provide that sort of mentality. I can just imagine the brochure for the swamp resort....

"Come to the Shire's Resort in the Swamp! Trudge around in the slimy mud under the mellow sounds of the buzzing overhead power lines, breathe in the sweet refinery and sewage treatment plant odours and take a walk to the prestigious train station, unless of course you have dark skin or are homosexual, because odds are we'll beat the crap out of you."

Should be a real winner, that resort of yours.

Since 73

First Grade
Ribs:
What is it with Shire people thinking they are better than others....?

What, you again?

Now that sounds like a conversation you should be having with your main man, Skull.

... unless of course you have dark skin or are homosexual, because odds are we'll beat the crap out of you.

Oh, so you've already had it I see.

St George Illawarra

Say it LOUD
Say it PROUD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

St George do not exist anymore - FACT
St George Illawarra have won nothing - FACT

Inferno

Coach
I have some mates that are going. Unfortunately I have work so I won't be able to join them.

You have no right to sit there and call us arrogant.

Sure we do, you arrogant c**k smokers are waltzing in here giving us sh*t about how well your team is doing. Sounds pretty f*cken arrogant to me.

OurRedV

Juniors
Like someone above stated, if the tables were reversed I bet you lot would be falling over yourselves harassing us!

More to the point, how many games have you gone to this year? Last year? Year before? This decade?

How many Cronulla jerseys have you invested in?

How much have YOU supported YOUR club?

I'll try once more.

How many of you "supporters" are traveling to Adelaide next week?

This may come as a surprise to you but there are several Sharks supporters sites, unlike the merged forum you now have here on LU.

You all give us sh*t yet we hung in there during the turmoil of 07/08, we organised bus loads of people to travel to away games interstate and what will you lot be organising for this weekend? NOTHING!
There are both official and unofficial trips organised, just because they're not posted here on the LU forums does not mean they dont exist.

OurRedV

Juniors
Oh so that's why you can't even get 10,000 through the gates on a Saturday night @ Shark Park?

My bad.

What is it with Shire people thinking they are better than others....? I lived there for years and it offers very little to provide that sort of mentality. I can just imagine the brochure for the swamp resort....

"Come to the Shire's Resort in the Swamp! Trudge around in the slimy mud under the mellow sounds of the buzzing overhead power lines, breathe in the sweet refinery and sewage treatment plant odours and take a walk to the prestigious train station, unless of course you have dark skin or are homosexual, because odds are we'll beat the crap out of you."

Should be a real winner, that resort of yours.

Well in the same way Wollongong is a separate entity to Sydney, so is the Sutherland Shire. People all over the country feel a special link to their locality. There are some who think a merger between Kogarah, Hurstville and Rockdale would be a good idea. Considering your history of mergers I'd say it's going to happen.

Syko

Juniors
Yawwwwnnnnnn! Sorry guys just reading this sh*t is tiring.

Anyway, despite the crap being thown in here, congrats to the Stains on a good start to the year. Long way to go, but a good start.

Now as for throwing mud, all in good fun.

It's a tough start to the season losing so many players, but hey signs are promising the young fellas being tried will be a big boost to the sharks in weeks ahead. Good to see the rebuilding going on and a new faster younger backline being developed.

When the side gets some stability and the younguns get some more game time, this Sharks side is going to knock over alot of sides this year and Stains will be one of them.............. I hope!

you won't win games with players like luke covell in your side.

and barrett.

thought you guys would of learned from our mistakes? guess not..

Oh so that's why you can't even get 10,000 through the gates on a Saturday night @ Shark Park?

My bad.

this is funny cause its true

8k is woefull

spider

Coach
Like someone above stated, if the tables were reversed I bet you lot would be falling over yourselves harassing us!
lol, i doubt it - there are better things to do than hang out in your forum and act the tool - we could have done that for the last 3 years at least

being a tool is one thing, but not getting it and continuing on is another.....

it will eventually end in tears, which will be amusing for the likes of dopes such as you

Latest posts