What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

SaintTPP

First Grade
And btw very little has anything to do with football in this thread, its all about the area we live in and I live in the Shire so I just try to talk football. But I know its difficult when your coming last to say anything bout footy, so you just dig at the St George area, but the fact is the 2 areas are the same thing. Both have sh*t places and both have nice places.

Eion

First Grade
And btw very little has anything to do with football in this thread, its all about the area we live in and I live in the Shire so I just try to talk football. But I know its difficult when your coming last to say anything bout footy, so you just dig at the St George area, but the fact is the 2 areas are the same thing. Both have sh*t places and both have nice places.
The whole thread has nothing to do with footy and it was started by a supporter of which merged scum club?...

Since 73

First Grade
I totally agree - let's talk football

St George Illawarra

Say it LOUD
Say it PROUD

St George do not exist anymore - FACT
St George Illawarra have won nothing - FACT

Ribs

Bench
Well in the same way Wollongong is a separate entity to Sydney, so is the Sutherland Shire. People all over the country feel a special link to their locality. There are some who think a merger between Kogarah, Hurstville and Rockdale would be a good idea. Considering your history of mergers I'd say it's going to happen.

There is a considerable difference between having pride in your area, and thinking you are better than other people because of where you live. The latter being pathetic.

Do you guys honestly think that the Shire will be a holiday destination for tourists following the the Australia Day riots? You guys are kidding yourselves, the world sees Cronulla as a racist community, whether that be accurate or not.

carcharias

Immortal
There is a considerable difference between having pride in your area, and thinking you are better than other people because of where you live. The latter being pathetic.

Do you guys honestly think that the Shire will be a holiday destination for tourists following the the Australia Day riots? You guys are kidding yourselves, the world sees Cronulla as a racist community, whether that be accurate or not.

Cronulla riots?

Yet mention the 1999 Grand Final and we are bringing up old news.

fuggen hypocrite.
where were you the last 2 years?
now fug off ya pussy .

Eion

First Grade

Who's making generalisations now ribs? The "world" has got bigger problems and could not give a rats fat about your "riot".

Generalzod

Immortal

Remember the riots in Paris France, France was recently voted one of the best tourist destinations in the World...So do people consider the French as Racist????? Tourist don't think so.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think Rydes of Cronulla are not shutting up shop.

Poor ribs wishing something to be true does not make it so.

Quigs

Immortal
Ribs I think there has been just a tad more riots and some more serious riots in your beloved world of Sookarh, then there was on the main street of cronulla.

Get a grip young man.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm thinking Ribs needs to get out and experience the world a bit more. Ask your parents to take you along next time.

SaintTPP

First Grade
well maybe one day you might meet the right guy and the pillow biting will follow......

I hope THAT guy doesnt bite too hard on the pillow though.....
I have already got the right guy very soon to be fiance for last 4 years and I guess Ill just ask him tonight, he will probably laugh I guess, its prob not nice.

Latest posts