What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Nah I dont get it lol.

As a community service I'll show you.

image.php

Hey spide here's a better pic.

BTW, it's in the public domain so can be posted here.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yeah but Quigs, if you keep the old tadpole delivery device in hand long enough it's bound to go off sooner or later.

Surely

Post Whore
you only see OurRedVD in here after allawarra have won a few games, thats why we haven't seen her here for a few years.

OurRedV

Juniors
19, 771 posts collectively and still have got NOTHING.

kinda like, 42 years of nothing, pathetic really.

19, 771 posts collectively and still have got NOTHING.

kinda like, 42 years of nothing, pathetic really.

Why don't you make yourself useful and paint another leg on your dog in your avatar.

Or are you just into geniused looking things....

OurRedV

Juniors
Can you idiots even explain what happened on the day you decided to support a failure of a Rugby league club? What went wrong?

What exactly attracted you to support Cronulla?

From where the rest of Rugby League stands, there really is nothing going for ya.

Can you idiots even explain what happened on the day you decided to support a failure of a Rugby league club? What went wrong?

What exactly attracted you to support Cronulla?

From where the rest of Rugby League stands, there really is nothing going for ya.

Failure of a Rugby League Club?

St.George died FFS!

Now that's what I call failure!!!!