What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Quigs

Immortal
Watch him Spide.

He is the oldest cabin boy in the fleet.

And he still likes looking closely at the golden rivet.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

bmwpower

Juniors
oh when the saints go marching innnnn. oh when the saints go marching in!!!! i want to be in that number!!!! ohhhhhhhh when the saints go marching in!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:

Quigs

Immortal
Bumpower are you really Sicko and are you using two ID's?

Or is it really true that there are two absolute moronic farkwitted Stain George supporters born with the identical IQs, and the same identical mental capacity of a brain dead maggot.

Nothing personal, mind you, just wondering out aloud.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Got one for you Bumpower.

We'll keep it a secret between you and me.

Its a new song for the Red V, you can tell em you made it up.

Ready, inhale deeply............ ready set go.

"Ere we Go, ere we Go, ere we go."

(now the second line goes something like this)

(the third line goes like this)

(and so on the 4th, 5th and 6th line)

It took the experts up to two months to teach the Poms how to sing that one, so I reckon you and the "V"ers should remember the lyrics by early September.

But dont forget to tell them that you made it up.

Now for being a good boy I'll throw you a Smacko. Don't tell Sicko that I threw you a Smacko. He is trying to do tricks in another thread.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Feej

First Grade
always sh*t on the south side of Tom Ugly's Bridge Do do do do do do do do

Geez mate, I hope the Steelers can keep on winning, because the sh*t thats gonna come back to you if they choke (again) will be fun to watch.

Until then I'm quite happy to read the very "original" crap you're posting....

bmwpower

Juniors
F*ck all, f*ck all, f*ck all, Cronulla has won f*ck all, Their cheer girls are fun,But their ground is scum, Cronulla has won f*ck all

Surely

Post Whore
F*ck all, f*ck all, f*ck all, Cronulla has won f*ck all, Their cheer girls are fun,But their ground is scum, Cronulla has won f*ck all

You must be playing with someone elses cheer girls, ours don't have dicks.

Qld Shark

Juniors
Just had a look at bumboys posts
He was very quiet last year but since the stains have started the season well he is beating his chest and singing his songs
Funny little fella he is I would guess 14 or 15
A genuine bandwagoner When the stains season slows down he'll go back to watching sooker
School holidays

bmwpower

Juniors
CAN WE HEAR SCUMNULLA SING.... noooo noooo

CAN WE HEAR SCUMNULLA SING....

WE CANT HEAR A f**kING THING!!!!!

Windy70

Juniors
Scene 1: Johnny comes into the house sweating and throwing a footy in the air and catching it on the 2nd bounce every time. He sees his dad on the lounge watching the tennis.

Johnny: Dad, can I play for St Gorge Dragons one day? ( Eye's all lit with excitement)
Dad: Of course you can son, as long as you work hard and play hard and you can solve one of the worlds greatest mysteries.

Johnny: No problem Dad. I work hard and play hard and I'm good at puzzles. So whats the mystery?
Dad: You need to go back in time to when they existed. See they don't exist anymore and had to take on a partnership with another club.
Johnny: Like when you and mum got married?
Dad: yea mate like that but more...gay. Kind of a same sex marriage. And one must take the other's name so now it's the St George Illawarra Dragons....keep up. (Dad shakes his head and thinks of the good times, sighs and says "dumb kids" they're dreamin with this set up.

End scene.

bmwpower

Juniors
Just had a look at bumboys posts
He was very quiet last year but since the stains have started the season well he is beating his chest and singing his songs
Funny little fella he is I would guess 14 or 15
A genuine bandwagoner When the stains season slows down he'll go back to watching sooker
School holidays

just had a look at qld sharks posts. hes been quiet for god knows how long. since his scummers havent started the season well, looks like he wont be jumping on a bandwagon anytime soon?

Qld Shark

Juniors
CAN WE HEAR SCUMNULLA SING.... noooo noooo

CAN WE HEAR SCUMNULLA SING....

WE CANT HEAR A f**kING THING!!!!!

another quote from Bumboy

"yeh in general the whole stadium atmosphere was pretty quiet. the ones that only really chant are the 100 or so around the dragon army. i could not hear anything from the main grand stand."

Maybe you just have bad hearing

Latest posts