What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

drake

First Grade
How would a fat merkin like Young get his hands on the Amco Cup?

Certainly wasn't good enuff to win it when he played.
He was tired from the two premierships he'd won.

C'mon, that's as lame as a one legged horse; insulting a two time premiership winner for not winning the second rate cup? You fellas have enough to be depressed about without adding stupid comments to the list.

Good luck against the chooks.

Syko

Juniors
sharks were tipped to win it at the start of the season, with all the offensive weapons they have...

lol

11Straight

Juniors
Attacking dynamos!!:lol::lol:

The sharks backline:lol:

Stuart:lol:

images

You know you want it.

11Straight

Juniors
As if a dumbass like yourself could even figure out how to make a bet.

Sharks have got to split Pommeroy and Simmons up in defence...that was poor.
And Simmons' lazyiness should cost him hes spot after that 2nd try.
As for Corey Hughes, the guys a born loser and should be dropped.
Well that "dumbass" looks like making a killing thanks to your 17 geniuss and your vegetable coach.

Feej

First Grade
karma's a b*tch guys.

they're hurting enough without this crap.
Thanks mate, but I really don't mind - This is a great thread to keep track of who needs to be on my ignore list.

That way, all the other threads are idiot free. ;-)

flip

Juniors
I could never start supporting the Roosters or Drag Queens just because they're geographically 'closer' to where my club used to be. The very thought of it makes me feel ill.

The thought of being successful and having the potential to actually win something makes you feel ill?

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts