What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Stonecutter

First Grade
And we cross to the voice of the octagon Bruce Buffer

Bruce: "Ladies and gentlemen....it's TIME for the main event of the evening"

In the red corner, with an apparent height of 5'7, he loves Ricky, Hates noddy and finds ways to shake things up. He is Blacktip....clint....reefy

In the blue corner, with an apparent typical overweight bus driver weight of 120kg, he hates the stick and Baz, Loves the Nod and is the anti-christ himself. He is red....brokeback....moutain

ding ding

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
This is the very first time i actually paid any sort of attention to a redback post. I guess you guys are right... he really is the biggest tool on the planet.

Windy70

Juniors
Enjoyed this thread for a bit, felt real pride in the boys after comments from non sharks fans..........then along comes redback the broken record. Stopped reading then.

Feej

First Grade
While, in isolation I don't mind reading most of the stuff that Redback and Reefy have to say, whether I agree or not. But I really switch off when this petty name calling crap starts.

Guys, you're both entitled to an opinion, but is it all possible that you could have a "grown up" debate rather than all the other crap?

Please?

Go the Sharkies.....give it all ya got! I think it is pretty obvious reading around the traps this week that bunny fans REALLLLY want to see the c**ks score the spoon.....but hey, we've worn it plenty of times and if it fits wear it....just think about the 1982 song by Otis Clay. "The only way is up"...baby.....

Surely

Post Whore
The hit list

Might be a few ring ins from other clubs here and there's a couple of normal people like greggie, Ronnie and GKD who may be removed by popular opinion

The rest will be fair game if the Saints year goes pear shaped :)

The worst trolls will be bolded.

Feel free to ask for amendments

Take note the biggest troll is bolded, italicised and underlined.

bmwpower
Syko
11Straight
Ribs
SaintTPP
LOYAL DRAGON
Sans Souci Sainter
OurRedV
_snafu_
gregstar
_Johnsy
Ronnie Dobbs
AJ_82
RufusRex
DRAGONZ_RULE
BigNormProvan
LL3
boxa777
Wobbygong
snoozer
Gaba
redback
markieboy
shredda84
saint-colesy
mightysaint
Anon
Jubileeboy
Fein
Lego_Man
DaSuperHero2
Liam
Red'n'White
The Masked Avenger
Lightning
Badge
RedAndWhiteThommo
David Gallop - CEO
Dragon_psa
Dragon
dubopov
Tommax25
Jasdragon
pandapat
gong_eagle
bartman
Lynch
God-King Dean
nuthead
drake
Lewk
dribblers09
chileman
flip

Flame Thrower

Juniors
Hey,Flakey Boys everyone Knows now that thurston may go to union but did you here the other news?????THAT THE WHOLE CRONULLA TEAM IS GOING TO NETBALL,ITS MORE THE STYLE OF LEAGUE.

Quigs

Immortal
blue flame I reckon, you know, when you do a party trick on the pool table and light a fart.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts