What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Luke Bowden are you lost? you halfwit go back to the penriff forum your not wanted here actually your prob not wanted anywhere not even shalvey

But I come here to talk to intellectuals like your self Roundabound....

Makes me feel smarter and you get to pretend to be tough over the net, it's a win - win.

Card Shark

Immortal
Luke, please go mate - enough is enough .

I gave you the benefit of the doubt initially but all you ever do when you come in here is start / get into an argument.

Luke Bowden..... You're fired!!!

cb4

First Grade
Sorry, I got two of the shittest suberbs in the West mixed up, she actually works in St.Marys.

Just asking her about "done" and she replied, its Crystal Meth, not Crystal done. And she had no idea what you are talking about. Just like you dont.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Just like most people here highly doubt you have a clue. However, she in fact works with junkies, and has never ever mentioned a done hit... ever.

You expect me to believe that your sister works in a methadone clinic and has never ever, ever heard a junkie refer to Methadone as Done, when if you ask Any Cop, Ambo, Fireman or screw they will tell you thats what shitheads call Methadone.

carcharias

Immortal
lets get one f**king thing straight here.

The original post stated "the meth clinic".
This is where our resident Jamie Soward appreciation clubs president got confused.

To all and sundry "the meth clinic" is the abbreviated term for "the methadone clinic".

Not the methamphetamine clinic .

as per this clanger

Coming from you that is a worthless statement.

It's not meth clinic either you twit, meth is short for methamphetamine, you don't get that from a clinic.

please google "the meth clinic" for confirmation.

Now, me not being a rabid habitual drug user have never ever ever ever ever heard anybody refer to methadone as "done".
I have also never ever ever ever ever heard anyone call the meth clinic "the done clinic".

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Sorry, I got two of the shittest suberbs in the West mixed up, she actually works in St.Marys.

Just asking her about "done" and she replied, its Crystal Meth, not Crystal done. And she had no idea what you are talking about. Just like you dont.

Oh my hat!!! It's crystal meth because that is the drug!!! It's metha"done"....

Meth is short for methamphetamine...

You're real smart.

Any who, I was asked politely to leave, so I shall.

carcharias

Immortal
You can't possibly think we believe your lies ?

Just so we all understand.

You farked up.
We picked you up on it
You tried to twist the story
That has failed
yet you still make these absurd claims.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You can't possibly think we believe your lies ?

Just so we all understand.

You farked up.
We picked you up on it
You tried to twist the story
That has failed
yet you still make these absurd claims.

Yep, that's clearly what happened, I simply pointed out that you don't get Meth (methamphetamine) from a clinic, you get Done (Methadone) and unfortunately the bright sparks in here were not smart enough to follow.

So in a way I guess I did fail.

Now if you guys wouldn't mind leaving a few more funny comments for me to laugh at later (similar to the one above) that would be smashing.

carcharias

Immortal
Yep, that's clearly what happened, I simply pointed out that you don't get Meth (methamphetamine) from a clinic, you get Done (Methadone) and unfortunately the bright sparks in here were not smart enough to follow.

So in a way I guess I did fail.

Now if you guys wouldn't mind leaving a few more funny comments for me to laugh at later (similar to the one above) that would be smashing.

a BIG way.

ta ta.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I work with more junkies than you can poke a stick at.

Unfortunately Bowden is correct.

All the crims at work want their 'done or their juice. Meth is not in the vernacular unless referring to speed.

Now you can f**k off Luke.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Chris Keating to the Sharks is the latest romour doing the rounds.

Heard it at the Cogee Bay Hotel so it must be true!!