What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Ausguy

Coach
^ it's simple Luke. You add nothing. You aren't a sharks supporter and as such you aren't wanted in here at all.

You try and play some homophobic card against me thinking you are clever. You make no sense at all. To say you are in topic is rubbish.

Final post from me as you say if using reply you won't post. Now dont make a liar of yourself.

Ausguy

Coach
^ it's simple Luke. You add nothing. You aren't a sharks supporter and as such you aren't wanted in here at all.

You try and play some homophobic card against me thinking you are clever. You make no sense at all. To say you are in topic is rubbish.

Final post from me as you say if i don't reply you won't post. Now dont make a liar of yourself.

Edit* won't let me edit without quoting. Random

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Final post from me as you say if using reply you won't post. Now dont make a liar of yourself.

And yet another reply.

It was you who implied I was a "C$&k sucker". I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality, I get the feeling you can't say the same.

As it turns out I am wanted on this forum as I have at least 8 or 9 private messages from your fellow shark supporters apologising for the "geniuss" (their word, not mine) who seem to think they own this forum.

So there ya go, as it turns out, you aren't very well liked.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
And yet another reply.

It was you who implied I was a "C$&k sucker". I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality, I get the feeling you can't say the same.

As it turns out I am wanted on this forum as I have at least 8 or 9 private messages from your fellow shark supporters apologising for the "geniuss" (their word, not mine) who seem to think they own this forum.

Yay Luke. You're my hero. Best poster on the sharks forum. Please enrich us with more of your wisdom and good humour.

Since 73

First Grade

Hi Luke - You are wanted on here.

And can I just apologise for the geniuss who seem to think they own this forum.

...yeah I can see that happening.