What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Wizardman

First Grade
3. wizardman for proving that the word phuckwitt has reached its boundary & gutless whimps like Wizardman need a new word to describe their cowardice.
2. Wizardman for giving me incentive to want to kill a cutie at the St George game
1. for Wizardman for being such a spineless cutie he wont PM me his phone number so I can kill the cutie at the St George match.

At least I'll have a phone number in 2014. The Sharks admin building phone will have a big BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
At least I'll have a phone number in 2014. The Sharks admin building phone will have a big BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
Wizardman is the product of stinking low whore. One of his mates just pm'd me. Told me all about his mums antics. Seems his keyboard frineds even think hes a joke. Cant tell if they reaming his mum with cricket bat recently or if it was years ago, but thats how the message went.

Wizardman

First Grade
Wizardman is the product of stinking low whore. One of his mates just pm'd me. Told me all about his mums antics. Seems his keyboard frineds even think hes a joke. Cant tell if they reaming his mum with cricket bat recently or if it was years ago, but thats how the message went.

Whatever redneck :)

coolumsharkie

Referee
What would make me a coward?

I guess you're not a coward until proven guilty irl.

What is obvious though, is that you have not much life experience if you take pleasure in the agony of a colective fan base, in the very real moment of maybe losing their footy team they have spent all their lives (just like you if you have ever liked anything other than playing with your dollshouse) supporting.

Wait till your older, you will know what I mean ;-)

carcharias

Immortal
f**k off and die already

I have already said this to another bloke who is a regular
in here.
Now is not the time .
I know you are trying to be funny,but it actually is not.

Some kids in here are very upset.
Try to put yourself in their shoes .

The sharks are a very big part of some people's lives.
So show some decency and refrain from being a smart arse in here.

bottle

Coach
Can I just say that I haven't seen Wizardman on any of the Saints' forums.
Unless ASADA have evidence to the contrary I don't think it's fair to apportion blame in that direction.
Cleary, well yes, we will reluctantly accept an early plea and take the 6 months on that one. However only if it comes with the one year extension. I need any extension assistance I can get.

Please show some class and a little empathy. There's a lot more pain to come and any gloating can be enjoyed in the appropriate areas at the appropriate time. Going off too early might only result in 'Egg on Face' syndrome anyway.

That is all.

SadShark

Bench
The Mav is a low, festering kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

SadShark

Bench
Oh, & obviously a Ladie looking for a Tradie..................................

Now f**k orf & go suck the semen out've a cochroaches arse you shit nosed snorkler.