What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Surely

Post Whore
What ever happened to quality trolls, we have a f**kwit who wears a dress, sings and dreams of taking ronaldos schlong in his ass.

Then we have sans souci sphincter who tries to get some obscure point across with a picture of some fat chicks and backs it up with a pic of springsteen.

Do yourselves a favour and get a few tips from the glove puppet.

Since 73

First Grade
St George Illawarra

Say it LOUD
Say it PROUD

Fact: St George don't exist anymore.
Fact: St George Illawarra have won nothing.

bmwpower

Juniors
lol im not a Mediterranean Descendant. but anyway ........... saaaaaaaainnnnntttttt geeorrrrrgeeeeeeeeeee

Fuddy

Juniors
NEWSFLASH

11 Straight for 11Straight

Legendary St George fan and forum troller 11 Straight today was announced as the forums winner of the Wally, dope and tosser award for the 11th straight year.

An excited 11 Straight thanked his supporters and fans in an emotional speech:

“It’s the others I’m most thankful for” stated the genius. “I mean look at the other amazing tossers. Syko is an immortal tosser and to get the vote over him is startling. Ribs is incredible and would win my vote, BMWPower is a world class wally and AJ 82, what can you say, the bloke has his own job with a leading worldwide accountancy firm and pays his own way. It’s an honour”.

Ribs was unavailable for comment, obviously disappointed that his efforts went unnoticed, whilst AJ 82 was warm in his congratulations. “11 Straight deserves the award. We all try so hard and this vindicates this. I know we didn’t see any of our 11 straight victories and our side no longer exists, but what about how good we are going this year”.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Who's mother??

davemcnulty_wideweb__470x324,0.jpg

Lightning

Juniors
saint george here saint george there saint george f**king everywhere!!!

What's wrong bumfluff? OH i forgot that its a special 10 year anniversary this year of the greatest Grand Final ever, Jamie Ainscough.... Greatest Player Ever!!! :lol::lol::lol:

bmwpower

Juniors
ohhhh the scum didn't turn up today
now a thrashing is on its way
that is the price they'll pay
so f**k off to the swamp and stay

gregstar

Referee
quigs you dopey old turd!

what have you been using as bait?

pull up your strides & fetch a plunger.