What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Quigs

Immortal
it's like a bollywood promo.

What Bumpower or the Sowie Poster.

But honestly Greggie, I thought that with the inception of the Creepin' Jesus you'd blokes would have a higher quality troll.

But fairdinkum, some of these "dudes" are just plain stupid farkwits.

Oh well I am glad they are affiliated with the Stains (not Illawarra ... ask Sicko) but the Stains only.

------------------------------------

On a more serious note. Do you think Creepin' might of adapted the game plan well to the fact that the kicker is a protected species. I think someone has told Sowie that he can take as munch time as he likes these days.

Arrrhhhhhhh farkin modern league. Show pony kickers deserved to be squatted. It was part and parcel of the once mighty game.

--------------------------------------

Now .. who are you calling an old turd, you Don Dobbie you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ghey

r251181_1032522.jpg

Gheyer

jamie_soward.jpg

Ultra ghey

jamie_soward_victory_s3.jpg

homo erotica

m_b1dee4a661623c179b4bcf9c419d167c.jpg

You forgot Super Ghey.

superghey.gif

gregstar

Referee
But honestly Greggie, I thought that with the inception of the Creepin' Jesus you'd blokes would have a higher quality troll.
creeping has cleared the club of sh*t. he needed a toilet - you guys were at the wrong spot at the right time. enjoy them.

But fairdinkum, some of these "dudes" are just plain stupid farkwits.
lol! water finds its own level.
On a more serious note. Do you think Creepin' might of adapted the game plan well to the fact that the kicker is a protected species. I think someone has told Sowie that he can take as munch time as he likes these days.
2 fold - forwards knackering the other mob out & soward being able to stand deeper courtesy of having a big boot.

Arrrhhhhhhh farkin modern league. Show pony kickers deserved to be squatted. It was part and parcel of the once mighty game.
totally agree.

Now .. who are you calling an old turd, you Don Dobbie you.
the shoe fits - use better bait. ;-)

spider

Coach
i really cant help but laugh at your persistance bumpower

you truly are a sad individual :lol:

i think everyone should have a sthoccer avatar to celebrate at your level

Fuddy

Juniors
Well at least we wont see the filthy Stains trolls in here tonight. Great work Knights.

The planets are coming back into alignment - normality is returning - the Stains again finding ways to lose.

A couple of good performances from ex-Dragon Knights players tonight.

Generalzod

Immortal
Love your work Newcastle.....Watching white lines face at the end of the game priceless.

Last edited:

Latest posts