What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Quigs

Immortal
A Imbecile,
A Imbecile,

My Kingdom for an Imbecile.

(From the Knights of the Bar Table)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Personally I like Wendall and think he is good for the game. A game relatively short of personality players but f**k it made my day the way that game panned out.

To see a wild eyed sailor gesticulating in the general direction of the mad dog, a two finger salute no less cleverly disguised as indicating a pair of tries to his name, only for it to all go horribly wrong was a perfect climax to what for me was a pretty good day for other reasons totally unrelated to football.

Bravo Knights.

Quigs

Immortal
You've all heard of the Choir of Hard Luck.. that unfortunate band of down and outers.

Well Old Quigs here has put the band (well the choir) together.

I'm going to call it the Choir of Farkwits........

Current Members, Bumpower, Sicko (he sings the high notes because his balls were cut out when he was young) 11 straight (he also sings the high notes because he as no balls), Da Supa, mickey Molan Sans Souci,

To be eligible to become a fully ticketted member you have to meet the following criterior.

(A) you are a farkwit
(B) you are a member of the Red V
(C) you are a troll of the lowest order

(D) you are that stupid you can't realise that you look/are a village idiot and you continue to post in here.

THIS IS OUR FIRST RELEASE, AND IT IS ROCKETTING UP ALLTHE CHARTS ESPECIALLY DOWN THE ILLAWARRA WAY..............

Silent knight, holy knight
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Red V's Arsoles with piles
Holy farkwits so stupid and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent knight, holy knight!
Imbeciles quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Sharkie hosts sing See-You_lay_tar!
f**k, your arsole was torn
Farkkkkk, your arsole was torn

Silent knight, holy knight
Son of Simmo, love's pure light
Red V silenced, the look on their face
sh!t thyself, like face sprayed with mace
Knights, Mad dog, at thy mirth
Knights, Mad dog, at thy mirth"

Silent knight, holy knight!
Imbeciles quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Sharkie hosts sing See-You_lay_tar!
f**k, your arsole was torn
Farkkkkk, your arsole was torn

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
Personally I like Wendall and think he is good for the game. A game relatively short of personality players but f**k it made my day the way that game panned out.

To see a wild eyed sailor gesticulating in the general direction of the mad dog, a two finger salute no less cleverly disguised as indicating a pair of tries to his name, only for it to all go horribly wrong was a perfect climax to what for me was a pretty good day for other reasons totally unrelated to football.

yes - i thought the same and was puzzled why you would be giving it so hard early in the game

he didnt look happy from the bench - lol

he would be use to that gunna - but didnt you see why?

it was because their winger went off and the ref's fault as well...

11Straight

Juniors
They say a picture says a thousand words i think this sums up the scums season pretty well.

train_wreck1.jpg

The Sharks season 09.:lol::lol:

You all going to the game today??:lol:

Badge

Juniors
Just looking through the Sunday papers at off contract players next year, with Rickys eye for spotting talent (lol) and bringing busted a.ses to the club I reckon Hazem might be on his radar. Watched him today was legless and would look good along with a couple of the recruits he bought in this year.

redback

Bench
Just looking through the Sunday papers at off contract players next year, with Rickys eye for spotting talent (lol) and bringing busted a.ses to the club I reckon Hazem might be on his radar. Watched him today was legless and would look good along with a couple of the recruits he bought in this year.

It wouldn't suprise me badge.

Syko

Juniors

he would be use to that gunna - but didnt you see why?

it was because their winger went off and the ref's fault as well...

being a good sport = taking up the arse to you pansies, thats why your team is f**ken sh*t and sitting on the bottom of the table ahahahahahha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaa

f**ken weak merkins, luke covell ahahahahahahahhaa

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

punch another wall ricky you f**ktard hahahahahahahhahahah

LOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!

no attack, no defence, no heart, no balls, bunch of gutless turnstyles

Latest posts