What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos Signings 2010

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Zac Lemberg
James Furminger

From the Ipswich Jets. No idea if they are good sorry, but they will start in the under 20's next year. The former is a prop and the latter is a winger(?).

DFC005

Juniors
Yeah good point. I've fixed the list but assume I'll be changing it back some time in the near future. Can't see you guys letting Thaiday walk away.

johns_reds

First Grade
Starting to get a little worried over the whole inglis thing, bloody melbourne, they screw us over again!!!!

Broncos93

Juniors
Yeahh same here. I'm getting worried. Friggan Melbourne can't bloody just take one for Rugby League to keep the best player in the world in the game. They f**ked this competition over enough over the last five years, and they still want to leave a f**king footprint.

14jonesk

Juniors
Re: Brisbane Broncos Signings 2010
Don't worry, Inglis is going to Souths now.
WHAT NO HE"S NOT

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
?

From my understanding Greg has every right to stand his ground as the Storm hired some 5 star legal team for him, and he was assured the Storm would cover the costs.

It should all be sorted within the next week I suspect.

BunniesMan

Immortal
?

From my understanding Greg has every right to stand his ground as the Storm hired some 5 star legal team for him, and he was assured the Storm would cover the costs.

It should all be sorted within the next week I suspect.

Well if Crowe is offering to pay his bills (and Inglis did meet with him, so he's considering it at least) then the Storm won't have to give in because they know they have a way of getting someone to pay his bills. It doesn't make a difference to them who he ends up going to. And the reports are saying Souths are confident of getting him after the meeting.

Look, if it does end up happening and Souths do get him. As a Souths fan I'll be happy. But even though I'm not exactly a fan of the Broncos, I will feel sorry for you guys because youse haven't done anything wrong here, you've been jerked around by a team who on top of being cheats, are stubborn idiots as well.

Smiley

Bench
Even if Crowe does pay the bill it will still be included in your salary cap next year so Souths have 700,000 under the cap left?

We are rumored to be offering him 600,000 and that's to be closer to his girlfriend.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Even if Crowe does pay the bill it will still be included in your salary cap next year so Souths have 700,000 under the cap left?

We are rumored to be offering him 600,000 and that's to be closer to his girlfriend.

Haven't bought anyone in over a year, plus with the salary cap being increased we probably have the room. Crowe wouldn't bother talking to him if he couldn't be fit in.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Would be a massive blow if Inglis decides to go elsewhere at this stage. Would have lots of cap money with no-one to spend it on. The only positive I can think of is that we would then be 99% confident of retaining Thaiday.