What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos vs West Tigers *Live Updates*

thuganomics

Coach
Thread used for all pre match, in game and post match discussion.

Anyone aware of the changes for the match?

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Almost time now!!!!

I tip Brisbane 13+. If Brisbane do not win this its game over for the year. And its hard to sya that being a broncos supporter.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Why is he making you sick?

Anyway this is so disappointing. Im almost in tears watching this game. We are appaling. Tigers without their stars and we are behind. We are making the meters but we cant get over the paint. Oh man, please no post origin slide!!!! C'mon Broncos!!!

salivor

First Grade
What an extremely frustrating half of football to watch. The Broncos haven't actually looked that bad, Berrigan is going alright at halfback but we just haven't had enough ball and more to the point enough ball in the opposition's half.

Can we win it? Of course, our defence has been great, it should only be 4-0 at halftime as we gifted them 1 try with a poor pass from McGuire. The Tigers have had oodles and oodles of chances in our 20 but could only score in the corner right on halftime. If we get enough ball (we only had 2 chances in the Tigers 20) we look good enough on attack to win.

Will we win it? No, that first half is nothing but deja vu from the previous 5 seasons.

JW

Coach
Same stuff as last week, and the same stuff as the last 4 years.

Fair dinkum useless.

salivor

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Warren Smith is making me sick

They're both making me sick. The Tigers defend one set and they wax lyrical, the Broncos defend about 10 sets on their own line and not a peep.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
I must say though when we have had the ball we dont look like scoring. From Knock ons to tate being off side, we dont look dangerous.

Also Berrigan is doing alright at halfback but really Locky is playing first reciever and doing all the kicks. I think Berrigan only kicked once. It was a nice bomb though.

Anyway, i think we can win and will. Its only 10 points and we do look good with the footy. We just need some better options and plays in their 20 meters and we will win. At least they look up for a game. A look at their defence suggests that. And if Lacie aint there next week, Bennet is loosing his mind.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brisbane have not scored a try since the 5th minute last week vs cowboys... and that was off a NQ mistake too! That is 115 minutes. PATHETIC

salivor

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Brisbane suck.
Welcome to Broncos slump part 5

It's actually part 6, your forgetting the original and my personal favourite slump, 7 straight 2001.

Seriously though, I think your all being a little harsh, it's hard to score from your own half and with no ball. The first time we actually got in their 20 we went about half a metre from scoring which was closer than what they'd got at that point with about 5 sets on our line.

Latest posts