What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos withdraw their offer to sign Melbourne Storm star Greg inglis

Eels Dude

Coach
not if he plays fullback, he would be forced to get involved and take a more leadership role within the side

I don't know if he's agile enough any more to play fullback. The guy's become bigger than most backrowers. He's great once he hits full stride in space and he has the best fend in the game, but he lacks the acceleration and lateral movement skills to be play fullback.

Forty20

First Grade
13NOV10_BUNNYMONEY_WEB02-600x400.jpg

13NOV10_BUNNYMONEY_WEB04-600x400.jpg

Found these on the Sydney Morning Herald website. There are a few more but they are decidedly worse than these two, which did cause a guilty chuckle or three.

mrpwnd

Bench
I don't know if he's agile enough any more to play fullback. The guy's become bigger than most backrowers. He's great once he hits full stride in space and he has the best fend in the game, but he lacks the acceleration and lateral movement skills to be play fullback.
He'd be horrible at fullback now, at least compared to his younger days, under pressure and given much more attention on kick returns will stuff him over.
As he is now, he's much better suited as a centre.
I wouldn't want a fullback any bigger than Hayne tbh.

mrpwnd

Bench
13NOV10_BUNNYMONEY_WEB02-600x400.jpg

13NOV10_BUNNYMONEY_WEB04-600x400.jpg

Found these on the Sydney Morning Herald website. There are a few more but they are decidedly worse than these two, which did cause a guilty chuckle or three.
As lame as that was even I got a good laugh from it.

Latest posts