What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Bulldogs

aelek

Juniors
What about these bullscum supporters that accuse us of buying a premiership when we buy some of their players , yet they seem to be buying all of the broncos team and not a word mentioned from anyone in the media about this. Goes to show the hypocracy of the bullscum supporters.

PS - if they read this thread they might not know what hypocracy means so I will explain it to them in as simple terms as i can - it means saying that it is bad for a person to do something and chastise them for it yet that person goes and does the same thing that they were critical of.

For those bullscum supporters that want to know what chastise means - buy a dictionary - if you don't know what dictionary means - god help you.

We've heard all this before. The only Bulldogs supporters that still argue about us 'stealing' their players are the ones who can't find something else to argue about.

henrieté

Juniors
Monk, I think aelek is a Roosters Supporter. I think the point he is making is that Bulldogs supporters resented the fact that the Roosters bought players from them. They in turn have bought a truck-load of Bronco's supporters.

Player movement is a part of the game. Some supporters blame the club that bought them.

It be honest aelek, I'm not into this calling other teams scum business.

The issue as I see it, is that we have to read tripe from supporters regarding the Bulldogs players in our squad.

Rugby League is a business and News Limited run it as such. I think that running a Club as a business model is one ingredient of success.

I'm not interested in talking to people who want to call names and talk sh*t. As supporters of the game there are so many other issues we could be discussing.

the canterbury eels dragons bronco's

if only some of you people opened your eyes to the amount of eels/dragons they'd signed over the years you might have had a chance in this battle

Stained_Class

Juniors
What about these bullscum supporters that accuse us of buying a premiership when we buy some of their players , yet they seem to be buying all of the broncos team and not a word mentioned from anyone in the media about this. Goes to show the hypocracy of the bullscum supporters.

PS - if they read this thread they might not know what hypocracy means so I will explain it to them in as simple terms as i can - it means saying that it is bad for a person to do something and chastise them for it yet that person goes and does the same thing that they were critical of.

For those bullscum supporters that want to know what chastise means - buy a dictionary - if you don't know what dictionary means - god help you.

Welcome to the modern game of rugby league. Nude hippo races on Thursdays. Bring a towel.

adamkungl

Immortal
Welcome to the modern game of rugby league. Nude hippo races on Thursdays. Bring a towel.

We were saying this last year when we signed a couple of Dogs players. Now we're just pointing out the wonderful irony. Go find the 'Bred not Bought' threads to see some of the sh*t certain Dogs fans were spewing. Dogs don't buy established stars....

Last edited:

Latest posts