What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broadcast times announced for first 5 rounds

Parra Guru

Coach
Hi guys, I was just checking NRL.com for anything new and I stumbled across these:

Round 1. Knights vs Eels (Energy Australia Stadium) Saturday 11/3 5:30pm
- FOX SPORTS (LIVE)

Round 2. Eels v Warriors (Waikato Stadium) Saturday 18/3 5:30pm AEST
- FOX SPORTS (LIVE)

Round 3. Broncos v Eels (Suncorp Stadium) Sunday 26/3 3pm
- NINE DELAYED 4pm

Round 4. Eels v Cowboys (PARRAMATTA STADIUM) Friday 31/3 7:30pm
- NINE DELAYED 8:30pm

Round 5. Eels v Panthers (PARRAMATTA STADIUM) Sunday 9/4 3pm
- NINE DELAYED 4pm (Brissy fans should get this one too because the Broncos aren't playing that day :) )

For more info on the draw: http://www.nrl.com.au/Draw2006/tabid/53/Default.aspx

parra pete

Referee
Friday nite televised games are the worst. 80 minutes of play spread over about 3 hours, with the last five minutes usually taking about half an hour!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
Friday nite televised games are the worst. 80 minutes of play spread over about 3 hours, with the last five minutes usually taking about half an hour!!!!!!

take your point, I suggest you stay under a rock until 11pm then watch the fox replay ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
go_the_doggies said:
will nrl games clash with super14 games

like will they be on at the same time?

it shouldn't?

fox 1 should be dedicated to super 14 while fox 2 will be NRL, just remember that the NRL incunjunction with FOX and channel 9 will choose the games and dedicate the times to suit their needs.

Parra Guru

Coach
Might buy my tickets early....

GTD It's likely they will clash, one game will most likely be on Fox Sports2

When my boyfriend and I used to go to the pub to watch the Waratahs, no leagues clubs would be playing them because they had an obligation to show the League.

Macca_

Coach
Parra Guru said:
Round 1. Knights vs Eels (Energy Australia Stadium) Saturday 11/3 5:30pm
- FOX SPORTS (LIVE)
Right, that settles is. 5.30 ko.

West Leagues Club for lunch at 12-1. Drinks from 1 till time to walk over to the ground. The back to West Leagues for more drinks.

Bring it on!

Parra Guru

Coach
Pazza, try ticketek, I'm guessing late Feb/Early March.... But I'm gathering that the first 5 will go on sale at the same time.

Anyone else got a clue on this? I really feel like Flying up for that one but probably won't have the money.

Sorry, I am sounding like a smart arse.

I have just woken up after my team (the people that I work with) here in the US, subjected me to Toyko Iced Tea. . . .

So I am sorry to say I am a little smarmy right now.
Meh!

Parra Guru

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
Sorry, I am sounding like a smart arse.

I have just woken up after my team (the people that I work with) here in the US, subjected me to Toyko Iced Tea. . . .

So I am sorry to say I am a little smarmy right now.
Meh!

:lol: I must be a bit slow on the uptake MITS. I probably didn't read your original post!

Hellsy

Immortal
It never hurts to have it brought forward again, the thread has obviously gone missing on the many pages of chatter.