What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos 7's team

joondalup_giant

Staff member
hi im Joondalup_Giant, im making a Broncos forum 7's team, ParraMatt is helping me out, if anyone is interested in signig up show your interest here
cheers

Kasper

Bench
Well I don't see that many players goin around....but good luck gettin the team up, we at the dragons are struggling for players also.

ParraMatt

Bench
Yay, This is great. The more the merrier. Great to see you joining the Broncos Shifty. That's 3 players and 10 to go. Thanks for joining shifty. Your team will have a personalised forum very shortly.

Kasper

Bench
3 players so far...I have already joined one team that has had to pull out before the season started, are you confident this will get up and running?

ParraMatt

Bench
Mate. We are getting players from Broncos HQ aswell. Trust Me, Now when I look at it the Broncos will have a side for Season 2004.

keeney

First Grade
awwww, i might jumpship to the knights sevens team i only just realised existed

Kasper

Bench
I'd say so, post in their thread...they had ten when i asked and the squad limit is 13. Yet to reply to me.

The Backpacker

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
We are getting players from Broncos HQ aswell.

I hope you're not invading PM boxes like theres no tomorrow as you did here Matt. I ask that you leave the Captaincy and recruitment up to the Captain of this team and concentrate on your team. You spend more time posting in everyone else's threads than your own.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
th people on the broncos HQ forum werent 2 happy wen i posted a link 2 join the broncos 7's team, so who have we got now.... Shifty, keeney, kingling??

Anonymous

Juniors
joondalup_giant said:
th people on the broncos HQ forum werent 2 happy wen i posted a link 2 join the broncos 7's team, so who have we got now.... Shifty, keeney, kingling??
Never mind mate. When they see your team's success they'll been keen as mustard to support you.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
After being harrased by Parramatt last night to join, I respectfully declined the offer. Good luck in getting your team together and in the competition.

Latest posts