What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos 7's team

Anonymous

Juniors
Thats cool furrycat. Like BP said, we understand about familiarising yourselves with the rules and it will take a little time. There's bound to be some honest mistakes.

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah i've posted a fair bit on the LU forums in relation to editing the Rugby League game but I've been keen to wait for the Forum Seven's to start back up again. Now that I am aware of those regulations, I'm more keen than ever ;). Can't wait.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
We seem to be running out of players. Keeney is also going to pull the pin due to other more pressing commitments.

ParraMatt

Bench
Use wont fold. Hang in there buddy, Your Captain is trying hard to find players. Use have 9 which is enough.

ParraMatt

Bench
What are you trying to say Big Mick, Im trying to find positive things to say about the Broncos. If they get a chance at playing in the Competition this year they will be a suprise.

[furrycat]

Coach
If we are going to fold I'd rather it happen before the season begins because I'm anxious to get involved this year

Evilgrowler

First Grade
So who's in the team then? I've heard nothing from our captain and only 4 of us nominated for the trial, which ends tomorrow, have posted.

I don't think we should be kept in the dark about what's going on. This doesn't fill me with enthusiasm.

ParraMatt

Bench
Ok Mate, Heres what happened. Your Captain, Will not be Captaining the Broncos this year. Your team consists of 8 players. You have a New Captain in King Tigerman (Former Veteran) and he will be doing everything possible to make this side a cpmetitive side in the 2004 season. This team is far from folding. It's a team that looks very strong and with the right attitude they could be a force this year. Hang in there and Stay positive and passionate. Help your Captain find players and use will have no troubles in fielding 5 players each week.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
It's the first I heard. Joondalup Giant started another forum for the team to discuss matters, but he hasn't been around. Now we find out there is a new captain. No idea what is going on, but this doesn't sound very organised. Especially when team members have to ask for information which we should already be privvy to.

The Backpacker

Juniors
JG started another forum or Matt started another forum? From a management point of view, it would have been decent to have the team notified and the new Captain appointed by the team, rather than a decision being made by the Captain of another team. *Waits for Matts defence*

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Like I said, this doesn't fill me with enthusiasm. It might be best to just fold the team and allow us to join more established teams before all positions are filled.

Latest posts