What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos(AKA THE FILTH)vs Dragons

silverex

Bench
Does anyone know where the dragons will train when up in brisbane and when they would come up. I believe last time they were up here they trained at Davies park in west end which is just down the road from me. I only found out after the event. Love to take my son along to see them. Living in Brisbane he gets all that Filth propoganda and I need as much contacts with the dragons as possible. Last time they played here was that forgettable semi and my son had supposedly grown adults bagging him for wearing a Saints jersey. Think it only confirmed him as a Dragons fans though. But if someone knew if they would be having a run before the game up here I'd love to know where and when. See you all on Sunday. Go you good things!!!

Red V Members will have the opportunity to meet the Dragons players at an open training session when the Dragons take on the Broncos in Round 21. Please find the details below:

Date – Saturday July 31, 2010
Time – 10:00am – 11:15am
Location – Queensland Academy of Sport - Kessel Road, Nathan QLD 4111

All Red V Members attending must show proof of their membership using your Red V card.
We hope you can make it and we look forward to seeing those of you making the trip south at the game!

Young1

Juniors
Today is the day.....
Sydney dragons fans hate the sharks,But today is the day all Qld dragons supporters wait all year for.......Stick it up em boys...F*ck the filth.....

Young1

Juniors
Did anyone go to the Normanby after the game?
Geez it smelled bad didnt it?
THERE WAS f**kING FILTH EVERYWHERE..............
I HATE THE FILTH THEY STINK..............