What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos(AKA THE FILTH)vs Dragons

DragonLady

Juniors
If I haven't mentioned before, I'm going + hubby, look out Caxton Hotel Sydney-siders are taking over.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nah, those were the people's beers. I have a rule: one for me and 10 for the bludgers. lol

Bloody Skull pinched a few - he'd be the only one I wouldn't buy a beer for.

Nah, those were the people's beers. I have a rule: one for me and 10 for the bludgers. lol

Bloody Skull pinched a few - he'd be the only one I wouldn't buy a beer for.

oh haha

Red V Dave STILL to this day tells me how naughty i was cos i stole Willow's beer

And even if I didnt, you still gotta come say hi :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
oh haha

Red V Dave STILL to this day tells me how naughty i was cos i stole Willow's beer

And even if I didnt, you still gotta come say hi :)

Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall seeing something about that in a post from Dave. I just figured he was on the turps.

Mischievous sense of humour has Dave.

Ribs

Bench
Bay 317

But ticketek told me it has been sold out, along with all the lower tier seats.

I did some seats next tier up and close to the rail, in Bay 516 (which is pretty much above the Army).

Cheers everyone!

Young1

Juniors
Filth fans are already calling us drag queens and Chokers up here......Hopefully we smash them and send them Silent as they F*cking should be..............

Bennys the best

Juniors
Does anyone know where the dragons will train when up in brisbane and when they would come up. I believe last time they were up here they trained at Davies park in west end which is just down the road from me. I only found out after the event. Love to take my son along to see them. Living in Brisbane he gets all that Filth propoganda and I need as much contacts with the dragons as possible. Last time they played here was that forgettable semi and my son had supposedly grown adults bagging him for wearing a Saints jersey. Think it only confirmed him as a Dragons fans though. But if someone knew if they would be having a run before the game up here I'd love to know where and when. See you all on Sunday. Go you good things!!!

The Major

Bench
What's the name of that pub across the road from the holiday inn, on the corner? Then again, can get the drink on nice and early before the Caxton opens at the holiday inn bar. Give the boys a cheer as they head to the game.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Filth fans are already calling us drag queens and Chokers up here......Hopefully we smash them and send them Silent as they F*cking should be..............
Brisbane don't have an easy draw. If we beat them we are going a long way towards diminishing their playoff hopes. The pressure is on them.