What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos are the biggest hypocrites

Dragons_Head

Juniors
I'm not a Broncos fan but:

* Gagai admitted he deserved the boot and had been in trouble on a bunch of occasions. Just because it wasn't splashed all over the Telegraph doesn't make it any better. He needed a change of scenery. I believe they helped him secure a new club too and fully informed them of his issues.

* They gave up the chase on Dugan once they saw what a complete f**k up and loser he was.

* They weren't aware of Barba's newly brought to light incident until after the fact I believe?

* The other fella went out and got blind a few nights before a game that meant sweet FA to anyone outside of a few blokes on the punt. Who gives two shits?

Terrible thread. Shut it down.

Righto Buzz Killington!

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
From my observation, the hypocrisy mentioned has been generated by the media, namely the Courier-Mail and to a lesser extent, the likes of Wally Lewis, Gorden Tallis, et al.

The media has created a mentality that anything Queensland is superior to anything else and any loss or calamity will be blamed on a third party. Witness the Cowboys/Sharks debacle.

When things go good, the media whips up a frenzy of invincibility while deriding the opposition to the max. Witness the last eight years' SOO.

Some teams think they have the right to be in the finals, regardless of their on-field performances. Brisbane Broncos are the prime example. Unfortunately, the media creates such a mindset for those Queensland lemmings who choose to do so.

1qaz

Juniors
Ahhhhhhh what a lovely thread. I have been saying this for years.
The usual suspects should stick to paying there their shitty bigbrother game :lol:

I'm not a Broncos fan but:

* Gagai admitted he deserved the boot and had been in trouble on a bunch of occasions. Just because it wasn't splashed all over the Telegraph doesn't make it any better. He needed a change of scenery. I believe they helped him secure a new club too and fully informed them of his issues.

* They gave up the chase on Dugan once they saw what a complete f**k up and loser he was.

* They weren't aware of Barba's newly brought to light incident until after the fact I believe?

* The other fella went out and got blind a few nights before a game that meant sweet FA to anyone outside of a few blokes on the punt. Who gives two shits?

Terrible thread. Shut it down.

Someone ban this guy from the forum, he is not bitter and jealous enough to post on LU.

Radical Rat

Juniors
My time on LU has taught me that the vast majority of people who post in these types of threads are morons. They cannot make a coherent point and only serve to make themselves sound like imbeciles. To that end, I will not argue nor waste my time with someone like that. I then find it easier to simply laugh at them and bask in the jealousy.

I appreciate your passion though, mate. :D

Ironic that your reply is to the biggest moron/imbecile on LU.

Latest posts