What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos R19 in Brisbane.

Dragsters

First Grade
You know we are playing good footy when the biggest gripe i have is some of players haircuts lol.

On a more serious note though 2 things I'm scared of us being a completely different team in the second half (it's happened a lot this season especially) and the Bronx getting a massive square up from the officials.

I'm a greedy greedy man and I'd love nothing more than to put 50 on these pricks.

Apart from the soft try they scored most disappointment thing has to be not having Rava being that given that try what was wrong with that?
The camera couldn't see the point of the ball touch the turf as it rotated but it just had to.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Hope this isn’t one of those games where they fall apart on the second half. I don’t think I could take losing this one or them even getting close
Half time and Dragons 22-6. Rava's got to score his second half try yet, so we'll see Come on Dragons. I love beating the donkeys in donkeyland. I always feel that's one we get back from that dwarf Langers comments about us.

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
My God- can the Fox commentators be anymore biased. I thought Ch 9 was bad but these guys. Im getting really annoyed listening to them. Only highlight is were winning and these guys hate it. Full time win will sound so wonderful- listening to them try and say Brisbane was robbed. Eat shit Brandy
You're not alone. I have to turn off Foxtel commentary most times. Sometimes I listen to ABC radio or just watch in slience and do my own commentary.

My God- can the Fox commentators be anymore biased. I thought Ch 9 was bad but these guys. Im getting really annoyed listening to them. Only highlight is were winning and these guys hate it. Full time win will sound so wonderful- listening to them try and say Brisbane was robbed. Eat shit Brandy
I reckon it would be more fun listening to Brandy being stuck in a box with Steve Linnane, rather than Dan Ginnane.