What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos R19 in Brisbane.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yeah, I'm a bit of a Rava tragic!

I think the success of Zac at wing has come at the cost of Rava's form.
That forced Rava to the other side without ZAC, his partner in crime..

Like Zac, he prefers one side of the field and Zac's high jumping covers Rava's weakness.

Looks like he's still not on preferred side with Christian Tuipulotu listed as Zac's replacement.

Hopefully being dropped is still burning Rava and he responds aggressively.

Long live the beast!
Another ‘ Beastie ‘ fan ! Your are correct Dracula that Zac’s switch to the wing has been detrimental to Rav’s game , however as you have said I am sure that he will come back with plenty of desire .

Last edited:

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Another ‘ Beastie ‘ fan ! Your are correct Dracula that Zac switch to the wing has been detrimental to Rav’s game , however as you have said I am sure that he will come back with plenty of desire .
There are a lot of times that I have enjoyed watching Rav employ "the Fijian Sidestep" to literally run straight into and over an opposition player!

denis preston

First Grade
we watch and re-watch the game very closely. The media just brush over us and only talk about Ben Hunt. Because we are tragics we pay attention to all of it.
Always said, if you are looking for a player from another club don’t listen to the media on how he really is, ask the teams fans. I remember some on here laughing at Penrith fans bagging Hook when he first arrived here.

TheRev

First Grade
Listening to Flannos match preview, definitely sounds like we will see Bird.. possibly tomorrow if not tomorrow then soon.. also mentioned he has had Marshke on ice for this game, so I think hes definitely playing...

kit66

Bench
Looks like Piakura might be out as well. I don't know if that's good or bad, he can miss a tackle or three that kid and it could mean they'll debut that young giant Va'a Semu on the bench.

TheRev

First Grade
Looks like Piakura might be out as well. I don't know if that's good or bad, he can miss a tackle or three that kid and it could mean they'll debut that young giant Va'a Semu on the bench.
What little ive seen of him he can be a dangerous runner, I reckon the more kids in the 13 and on the bench.. the more chance we can run over their inexperienced pack in the 2nd half... aslong as we turn up with intent.

saintmar

Juniors
Listening to Flannos match preview, definitely sounds like we will see Bird.. possibly tomorrow if not tomorrow then soon.. also mentioned he has had Marshke on ice for this game, so I think hes definitely playing...
Well of course we will see Bird whilst coach Flano is in charge

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
1. Tyrell Sloan

2. Christian Tuipulotu

3. Moses Suli

4. Max Feagai

5. Mikaele Ravalawa

6. Kyle Flanagan

7. Jesse Marschke

8. Francis Molo

9. Jacob Liddle

10. Jack de Belin (c)

11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

12. Jaydn Su’A

13. Tom Eisenhuth (c)

Interchange​

14. Hame Sele

15. Luciano Leilua

16. Toby Couchman

17. Ben Murdoch-Masila

Reserves​

18. Jack Bird

19. Savelio Tamale

20. Fa’amanu Brown

21. Ryan Couchman

22. Michael Molo

CASUALTY WARD​

• Mathew Feagai (shoulder, Round 20)
  • Blake Lawrie (shoulder, Round 21)
  • Sione Finau (hamstring, TBC)
  • Corey Allan (ACL, season)
When is the latest before a game u can name ur run on team these days?

I smell a Bird that could be circling come an hour before game time.

Old Timer

Coach
So what is acceptable tonight?
Low scoring game small win / close loss?
High scoring game small win / close loss?
Forward dominant game and little attack from the backs?
Forwards finish 50/50 against them?
Sloan play a steady game but not score?

TheRev

First Grade
Think we will miss BMM's impact, but atleast we r better placed for injury cover.

Latest posts