What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos v panthers

soc123_au

Staff member
Probably be a nice gentle training run for your mob. Depends what team the Panthers send up I suppose. Probably this one.
1) Bell
2) Iosefa
3) Plum
4) Petero
5) Gordon (he can only play wing apparently)
6) Grant
7) Purtell (C)
8) Coote
9) McKendry
10) Walsh
11) Jennings
12) Paris
13) Earl

14) Kingston
15) Elliots mum
16) The winner of the under 6s pre game race
17) Mick Leary

18th man Luke Lewis

pantherz9103

First Grade
I won't be staying up to watch the replay at 9:30 pm because I need to get up early Saturday morning. So i'll be following this game with live scoring. If there's another debacle atleast I won't have to watch...

maple_69

Bench
Keep in mind Iddiott usually makes his best selections when we have injuries..could be an upset on the cards, Taumata to score 30 tries and Sene Lefao to make 30004 metres and 200 tackles

Fibroman

First Grade
Broncos could break the highest score record if they can hang onto the pill. I'm tipping Broncos 82 Penrith 6.

Big Mick

Referee
Broncos 38 - Penrith 18

3 tries down Purtell's side, 2 tries right up the gut with a small back running over Waterhouse.

That'll about sum it up.

soc123_au

Staff member
Cant wait till Friday, nothing better than being pumped by a no 7 that should be still in your team. 2 weeks in a row, woo hoo.

Fibroman

First Grade
Cant wait till Friday, nothing better than being pumped by a no 7 that should be still in your team. 2 weeks in a row, woo hoo.

Yeah, but we have Plum and Purts............. Not to mention nathan Smith coming back ready to steam roll opposition forward packs.

goosie

Juniors
mite head to suncorp for this one i have a feeling the panthers are gona run riot tonite in the wet

Latest posts