What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronx Goodwin

Edwahu

Bench
Yes he is pretty handy. Good utillity value and solid all round game. He should turn into a solid first grader given time.

legend

Coach
If true, WTF are management doing? We've signed Best and some other no name from the Eels but have let go of far too many backs for my liking.

Mogg
Schif
N Smith
Woolford
N Smith
Goodwin

But we prioritise players like Howell as a must keep.

Give me strength!

Bay56

First Grade
legend said:
If true, WTF are management doing? We've signed Best and some other no name from the Eels but have let go of far too many backs for my liking.

Mogg
Schif
N Smith
Woolford
N Smith
Goodwin

But we prioritise players like Howell as a must keep.

Give me strength!

how true, how true .... to say it makes no f**king sense at all is an understatement.

As I said before, if management can pull a few rabbits out of the hat (and I dont mean south sydney rejects) than my opinion of them will take a turn. But until that happens I will continue to criticise these people for the idiots they seem to be.

thickos

First Grade
I'll be very annoyed if he leaves. There should be ample cap room to keep him considering he hasn't made his FG debut and he's definitely a player of the future.

raidersforme

Juniors
Bay56 said:
how true, how true .... to say it makes no f**king sense at all is an understatement.

As I said before, if management can pull a few rabbits out of the hat (and I dont mean south sydney rejects) than my opinion of them will take a turn. But until that happens I will continue to criticise these people for the idiots they seem to be.

Exactly

I am sick of this and doing this

](*,)

And i would like to do it to them

](*,)

Maybe the wax will fall out of there deaf ears

A guy walks into a brain transplant sugery they tell him they have two brains at the moment one is Neil Armstrong The Astronaut for 10 cents
the other raiders management for 10 million

Guys says why so much for the Raiders Management Brain

Surgeon replies " Cause it was never USED" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Maybe the guy just wanted to go back to Sydney. If you don`t know that management didn't try to keep him, stop jumping to conclusions.

raidersforme

Juniors
I don't care about Goodwin or Smith

Just the fact that it's not a turnstile one goes out one comes in

It's seems more like FIRE FIRE FIRE Run for you're life with Retention and Signing that's whats pissing me off we have at least a Milllion Dollars after Schif, Smith, Woolford, Mogg and Hodgo are they trying to keep it for themselves or what

Bay56

First Grade
dubby said:
TR, don't even try mate, or you'll end up ](*,) then :crazy: while :BDH:

or maybe a bit off ... :-({|= and :music1:... followed by a bit off ... bugger you cant use more than five of the damn things in a single post ..... LEGEEENNND ... WTF mate, you can use more than that at GH LOL

Edwahu

Bench
We are cutting the first grade squad down from 38 to 25. Of course some borderline players are going to go. We have plenty of depth at fullback as well.

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
Why we retain some fringe players and let others go is the the question. Goodwin was not on big money and if he isn't a better prospect that Purtell or Howell, I will give it away. Chalk has questionable hands and is better served on the wing whilst Goodwin has all the skills required for a fullback. Like a lot of others I am not convinced that Zillman is best served at fullback. A disgraceful decision by management if he has signed elsewhere.

Timbo

Staff member
He should've been our first choice at #1 next year.

Bloody idiotic management strikes again.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ordinary joke, idea behind it is spot on though

our management are f**ked
but i wont jump on this till i see something offical

skeepe

Immortal
The most common reason I have heard through the channels is that he wants to return to Sydney. Given that, what more can we do?

You all assume management hasn't bothered, certainly it could appear that way. But what if Goodwin informed them of his intention to return to Sydney before they could make an offer? Not much they can do there.