What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BROOKS OR MOSES . . . . and why ?

Tiger05

First Grade
That link didn't work. I tried to post the link but that didn't work as well.

It is interesting if he knocked back the Roosters but who knows what the terms were. Moses at some stages has looked really good but Brooks to me has improved recently.

It'll be interesting if these two really kick on.

BrotherJim05

Bench
That link didn't work. I tried to post the link but that didn't work as well.

It is interesting if he knocked back the Roosters but who knows what the terms were. Moses at some stages has looked really good but Brooks to me has improved recently.

It'll be interesting if these two really kick on.

Roosters probably offered him 200k salary per year + 300k per year to wash some dude's car in Bondi once a year.

I really want these guys to kick on but I just don't see it happening with BOTH of them playing together. I hope I am wrong. I really do.

What's done is done. Hopefully we can sign a Beau Scott style back rower as a minder for Moses, whilst Lawrence helps Brooks in defence.

As much as we give them shit, Brooks and Moses will get tougher week in week out.

Tigerted

Juniors
He would've been another one of the 50 footy players on roosters books who moonlight as theoretical detailers in Politis's motor vehicle business.

I expect that this time next yr the incompatible halves will be offered contracts that equate to there real value.Its unlikely that they will both remain @ WT beyond '17.The onus is on Pascoe & O'neill to make the right calls.The erratic duo would've have had more than enough time by this time next season to prove whether they r worthy of investing in beyond '17.

Right now they r earning 400k each more than what they r worth.In the real world people who earn such massive overs have normally got quite a good CV unlike these 2 incompetent greenhorns.