What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooky Bus - ONE SEAT FREE!!! PM FOR DETAILS

woodgers

Bench
I will see how I go mate. Normally I would give an instant YES but on the Saturday Night I have an Engagement party in Canberra with relatives traveling so Sunday could be a problem. I will ask around as well and see who is interested. For the record mate

Bus rental? $187
Reduce excess? $10
A half an hour arguement over who farted at the back of the bus? Priceless

Boing Boing

Juniors
woodgers said:
I will see how I go mate. Normally I would give an instant YES but on the Saturday Night I have an Engagement party in Canberra with relatives traveling so Sunday could be a problem. I will ask around as well and see who is interested. For the record mate

Bus rental? $187
Reduce excess? $10

Classic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sydraider

First Grade
lmao no I live near narellan/camden, It would be on the way, I can meet the bus on the m5 as you will be going that way, im willing to pay full fare for the journey to help along with the costs.

Mal Meninga

Bench
I'm from the North Shore region, would I be able to sit on the hill with you blokes even though i'm not part of the army? Most of my mates are Eagles fans and the way there going so far I'm not sure if I wanna sit with them :lol:

Boing Boing

Juniors
As woodgers and especially Bay72 are no doubt going to tell you, all raiders supporters, along with their vocal chords, are welcome to sit with us.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Sydraider: I don't think that would be a problem, we could arrange a time or something. Does anyone know if there is a roadside stop at camden?

sydraider

First Grade
Ill just wait on the m5, Im sure you will see me, not many on the M5 wearing raiders jerseys :lol:
Just PM me the details of what time ya gonna leave etc and ill roughly estimate what time you should be around my way.
Cheers Ben :D

Raider Azz

Bench
woodgers said:
Bus rental? $187
Reduce excess? $10
:lol: Some of those ones last night were shocking

Raider Ultra

Bench
Tell me about it, I was sitting behind the bastard doing them. THe argument wasn't half an hour, it was pretty much from Campbelltown to Lake George, still not entirely sure who the perpetrator was.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Thats cool ultra.

Invite your mates guys, we can get a 22 seater, lets make it a great day!

Beer, cheerleaders, beer and a road trip!

And football of course.

woodgers

Bench
You need a Bus licence to drive anything over 12 seats. Ben, get on the case for the driver :idea:

Latest posts