What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooky Bus - ONE SEAT FREE!!! PM FOR DETAILS

Boing Boing

Juniors
Ok guys, some new info.

Checked out the bus yesterday and apart from being a bucket of shit, it has next to no boot space. So bring a back pack that can be squished into the boot as theres not all that much leg room. Anyone with a portable CD player, please bring as the radio is cactus. Bring plenty of warm clothes especially for the trip back. I drive with the window down most of the time (not on the highway of course, to much wind resistance).

Aaron informed me that the last bus left at 8:30 and still didnt get to SFS all that early, so I am changing meet time to 8:00 and we leave at 8:30.

thats 8.00.

We leave at 8.30

Will be calling everyone later TODAY.

jed

First Grade
Bubbabunny said:
Bus rental? $187
Reduce excess? $10
A half an hour arguement over who farted at the back of the bus? Priceless

:lol: :clap: so when i get on the bus im sitting in the front #-o

Welcome to the Raiders forum, Bubbabunny. ;-) Can I offer to set you up with a Raiders logo for your avatar?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bubbabunny

Juniors
Bus rental? $187
Reduce excess? $10
A half an hour arguement over who farted at the back of the bus? Priceless

chocolate thickshake and apple pie @ maccas on the way to the game $4.70
entry ticket to the game $20.00
watching all the guys piss in a row along side the M5 PRICELESS :shock: #-o :clap: :lol: