What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bruno Cullen

gavin_miller

Juniors
absolutely, Mad Sharkie. That's his job. But I know for a fact he has a friendship with some of the players other journos wouldn't

Madsharkie

First Grade
I don't mind that the players want the coach back. f**k I want him back too! I also hope he is a supporter, unfortunately doesn't change my low opinion of the media though gav. I'm sure if David was on here he wouldn't take it personally!

gavin_miller

Juniors
Agreed. I am disgusted by majority of the media at the moment and I have close ties with it. But its getting so far up its own arse its disturbing. I actually thought the board member and the lady did a good job tonight, considering weidler, buzz and the rest were there to kill

Madsharkie

First Grade
yeah they were in a very tough position. Its very easy for us to sit back in the comfort of our lounges and watch it on tv and be critical of their effort. I'm with you, they did a great job considering the circumstances. Oh, and wiedler is a lowlife grub (hope you're reading)

Feej

First Grade
My fear is that with the NRL underwriting Cullen, they're setting up to keep the Sharks, but no longer in the Shire.

Madsharkie

First Grade
That is a positive s73. He's clearly a proven good operator, and hopefully he's been appointed to help right a badly sinking ship, not for any sinister nrl relocation plans as feared.

Miller Lite

Juniors
As a fully paid up member.....and really, who cares. I'm a fan. I think I am owed an explanation as to why my head coach has been stood down.This "We are not at liberty to discuss" Is a slap in the face to everyone that has outlaid hard Earned coin to support this team. Just tell us what is going on!!!!!!

Latest posts