What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryan Brown

ybp-oor

Juniors
doesnt Rory McIlroy (golfer) supports saints after Sowie gave him a jersey, also I think Kenny Calender is a saints man

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Inga Tuigamala
Tau Henare (NZ MP)
Peter Ropati

3 well known Kiwis off the top of my head. Tuigamala would have been awesome in a Red V in his day.

dougieswim

Juniors
Same with my dad Aka. They grew up in Panania together on the same street and played footy together. Really nice bloke and as others have mentioned, even better for wanting to wear the red v!!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Seems a fair few people went to DLSK. I'll raise my hand as a kid who went there too. Was the last year to go through before it got shut down, actually.

Acka

Coach
Same with my dad Aka. They grew up in Panania together on the same street and played footy together. Really nice bloke and as others have mentioned, even better for wanting to wear the red v!!

From what my Dad has told me when he goes to high school reunions is Mr Brown loves a drink