What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs Arrested

***MH***

Bench
Wests Tigers player Bryce Gibbs has been arrested after brawling with Police at the races at Rose Hill yesterday. It was just announced on Sunrise news on Channel 7.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
***MH*** said:
Wests Tigers player Bryce Gibbs has been arrested after brawling with Police at the races at Rose Hill yesterday. It was just announced on Sunrise news on Channel 7.

Who started it?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pretty sh*thouse stuff that.

And it's not an AFD joke either. It was reported on last night without a name.

Stagger eel

Staff member
gunnamatta bay said:
Hell yeah. He might have been just minding his own business when he was attacked.

by a few cops who were feeling bored so they decided to get a bit of action happening?? :roll:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
booeycollector said:
I'm sure the FACTS will speak for themselves.

What facts? So far I've seen no links let alone anything official from the police or the club. Until then it's not even a fact he was arrested and charged with anything.

vlad

juniors
maybe the bookies tried to get him out of there because he was winning too much money

happens to me all the time

in my dreams

gunnamatta bay

Referee
mightydragon said:

just having fun with eelvation.

fact is this thread is into its second page and there is no link and no official word from police or the club concerned. so who is hearing voices? No doubt there will be something official but I always thought one of the rules of this froum was you have to post a link with any 'breaking news' story or 'revelation'. Some get very excited and post away anyway.

Latest posts