What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs Arrested

BJ

Juniors
last i heard on the news was that the club wouldn't take any action until gibbs has been to court over the incident.
so i'd assume he's going to be playing this week..

he should use some of that aggression that he keeps getting in trouble for off field, on field for a change. 20 mins vs parra last week was the best i've seen him play in the 3 years he's been in first grade

nqboy

First Grade
Willow said:
Paul Green springs to mind as a player who was 'sacked for less'. The Cowboys moved against him after he supposedly negotiated with another club. There was a view at the time that Green was hard done by and the club was looking for an excuse. Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall that Green later won an out of court settlement.
I don't recall it but I wouldn't be surprised, given the quality of our management at that time.

Scene: A management meeting at the Cowboys prior to that season. Two blokes arrive, each looking really pleased with himself. They're both smiling fit to bust and obviously want to share their good news with the others.

1: Guess what? I have some great news.
2: Me too, I signed a halfback, Paul Green. What's your news?
1: Um, nothing really, I signed a halfback too, Noel Goldthorpe.

Big pregnant pause...

Someone else: No worries. We'll play one of them at 5/8...:? :roll:

Day off from modelling Con ?
The black trackies the were au fait for the fanatics in Melb were quite dashing
Mongs R Us must have been doing a roaring trade

Latest posts