What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

Loudstrat

Coach
No pictures. And I donate to Universal Giving, Red Cross, the ICRC, Amnesty International, Unicef and Oxfam. Aswell as a couple of local charities.

You can make jokes. I can assure you I've done more to benefit others in the last year than you'll manage in your life.
The last year? I never heard of any cross burning in the last year?

Also last I checked the two codes were called RUGBY union and RUGBY league. Correct me I'm wrong.
So how do you differentiate - considering most people who say RUGBY are thinking of a game with 15 fat toffs rogering each other in between shots at goal?

You are as much a League fan as Moffo is a tipping genius.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The last year? I never heard of any cross burning in the last year?

So how do you differentiate - considering most people who say RUGBY are thinking of a game with 15 fat toffs rogering each other in between shots at goal?

You are as much a League fan as Moffo is a tipping genius.

I don't have to differentiate. Union doesn't exist where I'm from. People mean League when they say rugby.

Loudstrat

Coach
No pictures. And I donate to Universal Giving, Red Cross, .......

Would that be THIS Red Cross?

Wikipedia said:
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is an international humanitarian movement with approximately 97 million volunteers worldwide[1] which started to protect human life and health, to ensure respect for the human being, and to prevent and alleviate human suffering, without any discrimination based on nationality, race, sex, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.

You know, the ones with these three RELIGEOUS symbols?

100px-Flag_of_the_Red_Cross.svg.png

100px-Flag_of_the_Red_Crescent.svg.png

100px-Red_Star_of_David.svg.png

God thanks you for supporting the concept of religion so earnestly! :lol::lol:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Would that be THIS Red Cross?

You know, the ones with these three RELIGEOUS symbols?

100px-Flag_of_the_Red_Cross.svg.png

100px-Flag_of_the_Red_Crescent.svg.png

100px-Red_Star_of_David.svg.png

God thanks you for supporting the concept of religion so earnestly! :lol::lol:

They do great work. I'm not going to put my personal opinions on religion over that of those in need.

Loudstrat

Coach
They do great work. I'm not going to put my personal opinions on religion over that of those in need.
:lol: your;e kidding right?

Lets have a look at some of those opinions you have on the people you entrust your thousands of AUS dollars with each year:

Believing in God is moronic. If i believed in Leprechauns I'd be open game for ridicule.

Religious people are mentally ill.

There is NO evidence for your beliefs. Absolutely none. Zilch, nada, nothing. You're a brainwashed imbecile following a dumb cult. Typical of the uneducated populous of Fiji.

Same for you Mormon scumbags. How are you going to worship and follow Jesus as a prophet and the Son of God, then ignore everything he does? LMAO

He was a Jewish, Communist, Pescotarian.

And yes, i hate ALL religion. It's a f**king anchor to the progression of society and the human race. Only merkin-muffins excuse religion.:lol:

f**k up. I hope a Muslim flies a plane into your nans house.

And I'll say whatever I like to Fijians. Being religious I doubt they'd even have the mental accumen to comprehend the fact they'd been insulted.

Batty man.

Face it you dumb Pommy merkin.

YOU ARE OWNED!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
I'm owned because I engage in basic morality? The health and wellbeing of those in need is more important than my view on the farce that is religion.

If you can't see that you're a dumb merkin.

Loudstrat

Coach
You give thousands to people you claim are mentally ill brainwashed imbeciles and merkin muffins?

:lol::lol:

I have your docket, gimp!

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Do you understand how the Red cross works? The money isn't pumped into churches you moron.

Jesus christ. Educate yourself. The money helps people in poverty, opressed women, victims of war, the sick. You name it they help. People of all colours, sexes, nationalities and religion.

It's not the Vatican f**king church.

dollyhands

Juniors
Do you understand how the Red cross works? The money isn't pumped into churches you moron.

Jesus christ. Educate yourself. The money helps people in poverty, opressed women, victims of war, the sick. You name it they help. People of all colours, sexes, nationalities and religion.

It's not the Vatican f**king church.
Racist, you androtop

Loudstrat

Coach
I know how it works you fat pommy twat. Roughly the same way as the Sallvation Army and St Vincent De Paul's charity work. Run by religeous people to benefit those who are suffering.

Or in your words, run by mentally ill brainwashed imbeciles and merkin muffins to benefit the suffering.

I better check your warranty. 12 months parts and labour?

dollyhands

Juniors
I know how it works you fat pommy twat. Roughly the same way as the Sallvation Army and St Vincent De Paul's charity work. Run by religeous people to benefit those who are suffering.

Or in your words, run by mentally ill brainwashed imbeciles and merkin muffins to benefit the suffering.

I better check your warranty. 12 months parts and labour?
Loudstrat loud and clear

Blind Freddy

Juniors
In all fairness you can still be genourous, moral and an all round good person even if you're an Atheist. These things should be basic human behaviours expected by society in this day in age.

People should be doing this sh*t anyway not under the make believe threat of an eternal afterlife in hell, fear of having a fatwah placed on them, or the less dignified life reincarnating in your next life as a tapeworm living up Peter Peters' ass.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
I see the dumb f*ck has FINALLY pissed off. Probably rushing to the Red Cross with his latest wad of lobsters. I wonder how he drives there with his hood on his head? I hope is car (no doubt a clapped out Volvo with an "I Luv Wilkinson" sticker on it) has a sunroof so he can carry his burning cross without it scorching the passenger seat.

Did you name your labrador "Judas"?

Does your Navman go nuts if you have to go down Church St? Or drive through Blacktown?

Loudstrat

Coach
In all fairness you can still be genourous, moral and an all round good person even if you're an Atheist. These things should be basic human behaviours expected by society in this day in age.

People should be doing this sh*t anyway not under the make believe threat of an eternal afterlife in hell, fear of having a fatwah placed on them, or the less dignified life reincarnating in the next your next life as a tapeworm living up Peter Peters' ass.

True. But are you going to bag the crap out of them if you entrust thousands of $ to them? Stop sticking up for the fat pommy gimp!

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Still here. Just watching you highlight your lack of a moral compass. The fact you can't understand human compassion over religious opinions highlights what a sorry person you are.

OWNED?"T?G?%HGE