What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
I've already proven this so called fact a lie, why do bring it up again?

No you haven't. The most recent statistics are from 2009 when studying for a link between country national iq and numbers of religious people.

The average IQ of Fiji IS 84. And Fiji is a majority religious country

dollyhands

Juniors
No you haven't. The most recent statistics are from 2009 when studying for a link between country national iq and numbers of religious people.

Stop spewin your religious crap! look up religious, coz you are religious, you mentally geniused religious f**k!

stormbati

Bench

Ok share your source. Majority is religious, but the IQ bit I wanna see.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Ok share your source. Majority is religious, but the IQ bit I wanna see.

I'll find it later. Didn't think I'd end up in a debate about Fijis average IQ so didn't bookmark

Try searching something like "average iq country list 2009" or something on Google, sure you'll find some valid sources

WireMan

Bench
Lol there might be. Bradfords a big enough place. Never gone out of my way to look. Union certainly isn't followed round here.

Its not really followed over here on t'other end of the M62 but there are loads of clubs. Not that its remotely relevant to this thread so...

"Gibbs insults Hannant". Is the NRL played by softies now? Man it up. Sticks and stones and all that.

Loudstrat

Coach

Who cares for your pathetic stats. You wanna comapare Fiji to f*cking England? One has lovely weather, lovely people and a thriving tourist industry. The other is a cold wet sh*thole that has spawned more immigrants than any other nation - and starts with "E".

Oh, and Fiji had a chance in the last RLWC WITHOUT a draw that f*cked PNG out of it so your useless side could get a look in.

Loudstrat

Coach
Its not really followed over here on t'other end of the M62 but there are loads of clubs. Not that its remotely relevant to this thread so...

"Gibbs insults Hannant". Is the NRL played by softies now? Man it up. Sticks and stones and all that.
Must be getting soft. Burgess is doing ok. IN the days of Ray Price Burgess would be in intensive care. Useless pommy turd.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Do you understand how the Red cross works? The money isn't pumped into churches you moron.
then how do they pay for them ?

Jesus christ. Educate yourself. The money helps people in poverty, opressed women, victims of war, the sick.

only if they are catholic while the rest can die in poverty, discriminatory much ?

You name it they help. People of all colours, sexes, nationalities and religion.

It's not the Vatican f**king church.

You really dont seem to know much about your own beliefs

Hutchy86

Juniors
Hitchens himself would laugh at your hypocrisy RH.
F*ck your objectivity - rats and stats only tell half the story. Did you know all standard IQ tests are culturally biased and created by white, middle-class psychologists? Wiki it halfwit.
Heard of multiple intelligences? I suggest you wiki that aswell... you might learn something about intelligence as a construct and not a single standardised unit of measurement. Heck, you might even learn to look outside of the damp corridor that is your point of view.
You sir are the classic example of a keyboard warrior. Your 'facts' are completely taken out of context, you completely lack a theory of mind and your ego seeps through every piece of bullsh*t you type.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
then how do they pay for them ?

only if they are catholic while the rest can die in poverty, discriminatory much ?

Mate you have not a f**king clue what you're talking about. The RC has absolutely no religious bias.

I can assure you I know more about the ins and out of said company than you do.