What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs insults Hannant

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Source??
Di you bother reading this?
Fiji IQ 84

Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) scores are the test results of representative samples of 15-years olds, tested in 2003

Mate what do you do in your spare time away from your computer?

Read, charity work, rugby, town on the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
I'll take that as a concession and an admission of racism, you've clearly run out of deflective tactics...

Admission of racism? I thought said Fijian-Indian was an ethnicity. I said they weren't.

Racism doesn't come into it. You imbecile.

You're a racist.

Bazal

Post Whore
Admission of racism? I thought said Fijian-Indian was an ethnicity. I said they weren't.

Racism doesn't come into it. You imbecile.

You're a racist.

You enjoy being libelous, don't you? You still haven't answered my question about whether Fijian is an ethnicity

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
You enjoy being libelous, don't you? You still haven't answered my question about whether Fijian is an ethnicity

Of course Fijian is an ethnicity. It's also a nationality. And that's where you racist guys are confusing yourself.

Because you can't distinguishbetween nationality and ethnicity, doesn't mean others share your incompetence.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
What, Mein Kamph? How he gets fed. Salvation Army soup kitchen. ,
So he's fat and bald, and wishes he drove a Volvo instead of a shopping trolley with brown bags in it

Because the local soup kitchen is closed?

Chomsky, Singer, Hitchens etc.

And I donate almost $10,000 Aus dollars a month to charity. Believe me, I can afford my own soup.

And I've told you so many times now, I call both League and Union rugby. I play League. There is no Union team in my area. I'm from the North.

Bazal

Post Whore
Of course Fijian is an ethnicity. It's also a nationality. And that's where you racist guys are confusing yourself.

Because you can't distinguishbetween nationality and ethnicity, doesn't mean others share your incompetence.

Ok, so you're a xenophobe. I ever so humbly apologise for the misunderstanding :lol:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Ok, so you're a xenophobe. I ever so humbly apologise for the misunderstanding :lol:

No, I'm a globalist. I'm for free travel of everyone all over the globe. I actively support multicultural societies and do alot of work with migrants, legal and otherwise, in my community.

There's nothing xenophobic about saying Fijians are stupid. It's a majority Christian country with an average IQ of 84. They are stupid, in general.

Loudstrat

Coach
Chomsky, Singer, Hitchens etc.
They would have to have pictures. How many pages are now stuck tigether?

And I donate almost $10,000 Aus dollars a month to charity. Believe me, I can afford my own soup.
:lol: It's Poor Boy Blues' bigger, richer brother.

Which charity do you donate to? Aryan Nation is not a charity

And I've told you so many times now, I call both League and Union rugby.
Then you are a pillock
I play League. There is no Union team in my area. I'm from the North.
North? Cooktown?

If there was a Yawnion team in your area, you'd happily play for them, right? Seems I got the fat and bald bit right.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
They would have to have pictures. How many pages are now stuck tigether?

:lol: It's Poor Boy Blues' bigger, richer brother.

Which charity do you donate to? Aryan Nation is not a charity

Then you are a pillock

North? Cooktown?

If there was a Yawnion team in your area, you'd happily play for them, right? Seems I got the fat and bald bit right.

No pictures. And I donate to Universal Giving, Red Cross, the ICRC, Amnesty International, Unicef and Oxfam. Aswell as a couple of local charities.

You can make jokes. I can assure you I've done more to benefit others in the last year than you'll manage in your life.

Latest posts