What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BS aside - Can we truely turn this around?

Sorry Boys - As optimistic as I can be - No
Only slim chance is if they throw McGregor's game plan out the window and go out and play unstructured, unpredictable football with plenty of offloads.
Even that will depend on
(a) The forwards at least holding their own
(b) Someone like Hunt taking charge of the attack and running a lot.
If that fails they will have the whole offseason to have a hundred honesty sessions.

St Georgio

Juniors
A great
Only slim chance is if they throw McGregor's game plan out the window and go out and play unstructured, unpredictable football with plenty of offloads.
Even that will depend on
(a) The forwards at least holding their own
(b) Someone like Hunt taking charge of the attack and running a lot.
If that fails they will have the whole offseason to have a hundred honesty sessions.
Screw the honesty sessions, just piss off the McDreamer!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Another wasted season I have to say.
I returned from Europe late May and I have not seen anything at all from the team to get me excited.
At the Royal on Sunday two Bulldog mates joined our group and were very surprised that I said we were no chance.
Have had enough of McGregor and crew running the place.
I departed 5 minutes into the second half.
CC
I also returned from Europe on 3rd August full of enthusiasm and cant wait to see the boys on the paddock again.....IVE BEEN NUMB EVER SINCE.....like you Ive had enough of McGREXIT and his bullshit ways.......I went for a walk at 18 nil ladt week......Sorry answer to the post NO

ALSGI

Bench
Off course we can turn this around.

Farkin Oathe mate.

Gee I hope Lomax goes okay. Hope LL continues to improve. Hope Field has a crack.
The youngsters (including) Dufty could be what we need to turn this shit around.