What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bubble thing

BourbonRat

Juniors
You guys are funny.
"It's starting to look good" ?!?

IT LOOKS LIKE A PILE OF CONCRETE AND METAL AT THE MOMENT!
IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!!!

*shrugs shoulders*
Drive past it most days & the best view of progress is inbound on the Monash.You can see the concrete & steel terraces that will be the bases for the seating taking shape,whilst on the outside they're starting to build the steel webwork that will hold the bubble shell.No work on a rectangle ground yet,but you wouldn't expect there to be any until the stadium housing is finished & they can move the construction offices,lunchrooms,etc off site.
" It's starting to look good" ?!? "
Most definitely :cool:

roopy

Referee
I notice they changed the angle of the camera a little bit today.

bubble8.jpg

bubble9.jpg

Last edited:

MsStorm

Bench
Can't wait until the stadium opens, but must say I will miss Olympic Park and the wonderful years we had there.

LESStar58

Referee
You guys are funny.
"It's starting to look good" ?!?

IT LOOKS LIKE A PILE OF CONCRETE AND METAL AT THE MOMENT!
IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!!!

I go past the site EVERY DAY on my way to work... the Eastern Grandstand is slowly taking shape and they've started putting the white lattice on the outside.

When the stadium is finished it will look phenomenal! I have no doubt!

MsStorm

Bench
I go past the site EVERY DAY on my way to work... the Eastern Grandstand is slowly taking shape and they've started putting the white lattice on the outside.

When the stadium is finished it will look phenomenal! I have no doubt!

I know its probably too early to say, but is there an approximate date the stadium should be complete?

MsStorm

Bench
I'd love to have a chance to see the inside of the stadium, even though its not complete.

Walking past it whilst attending Storm games and seeing it develop so quickly, has been really an amazing experience.

Latest posts