What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bud News

Illusion

Bench
Just my take on this , if he is to stays on , I hope Flanno has told him he will be playing 9 when needed ....... And as for being captain its a big NO from me ....... Hunt has just put a BIG RED X on his back , everytime he doesnt play well or close out a game he will get hammered big time by us , the fans ...... Pressure , pressure , Hope you are ready for it Benny , you have dug your own hole ......

getsmarty

Immortal
Just my take on this , if he is to stays on , I hope Flanno has told him he will be playing 9 when needed ....... And as for being captain its a big NO from me ....... Hunt has just put a BIG RED X on his back , everytime he doesnt play well or close out a game he will get hammered big time by us , the fans ...... Pressure , pressure , Hope you are ready for it Benny , you have dug your own hole ......

Very unlikely he will be playing 9....

getsmarty

Immortal
So again he is dictating what he wants and not about the team ...... I say piss him off ......

No Flanagan wants him as a 7.... that's why Bud has allegedly been given permission to look around if rumours correct....

If Andrew Johns states he is a 7 at club level, that's good enough for me.... Flanno also seems to believe the same...

Time to move on...it is what it is...

Illusion

Bench
No Flanagan wants him as a 7.... that's why Bud has allegedly been given permission to look around if rumours correct....

If Andrew Johns states he is a 7 at club level, that's good enough for me.... Flanno also seems to believe the same...

Time to move on...it is what it is...
Sorry mate I really don't care what John's says 😉 All I can see here, said before Hunt has put a target on his back ......

getsmarty

Immortal
Sorry mate I really don't care what John's says 😉 All I can see here, said before Hunt has put a target on his back ......

Yes....and if Flanno wants him to stay then so be it...

Fans can choose to boo him etc if they wish....

I personally thought that it was untenable...BUT if he Stays...then I will move on and support the team and Flanno.

P.S A Johns knows a lot more about footy than the entire forum ... especially when it comes to discussing no 7's....One would think that holds some sort of weigh...anyway, not here to argue with people...life is too short...

Last edited:

Illusion

Bench
Yes....and if Flanno wants him to stay then so be it...

Fans can choose to boo him etc if they wish....

I personally thought that it was untenable...BUT if he Stays...then I will personally move on and support the team and Flanno.

P.S A Johns knows a lot more about footy than the entire forum ... especially when it comes to discussing no 7's....One would think that holds some sort of weigh...anyway, not here to argue with people...life is too short...
Respect your thoughts mate , but we differ on this one ......

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Bud's request has not come from him directly, it's his manager Tartak, who initiated contact with Flanno.

Tartak sees an opportunity to get his client a starting #7 position, why wouldn't he make enquiries/requests?

We haven't heard from Bud himself, so it becomes a manager doing his job v what the player wants.

RedVee_8

Juniors
Bud's request has not come from him directly, it's his manager Tartak, who initiated contact with Flanno.

Tartak sees an opportunity to get his client a starting #7 position, why wouldn't he make enquiries/requests?

We haven't heard from Bud himself, so it becomes a manager doing his job v what the player wants.
I’m guessing the manager won’t want a starting 7 for Bud if the money isn’t the same or better than under Saints.
This is a wait and see I think. I don’t want Bud to go but I’m over getting all het up about these things (well, I did get all get up over Hunt though).

As an aside, it bamboozles me why players just leave clubs because the manager says so. Surely they are there to advise, not to control, the player?

mickeylane

Bench
Hunt is staying as confirmed by Flanagan today hence why sullovan is being shipped..Flaanagan Jnr looks like will roll in and talke Sullis role as a 14... ...We will also go hard for Luai for 6...wont get him but at least we will go for him to show intent in the market that we are looking for quaklity...i reckon Flanno is looking for a
2,3,6,9, 10 and 11...

Hunt is staying as confirmed by Flanagan today hence why sullovan is being shipped..Flaanagan Jnr looks like will roll in and talke Sullis role as a 14... ...We will also go hard for Luai for 6...wont get him but at least we will go for him to show intent in the market that we are looking for quaklity...i reckon Flanno is looking for a
2,3,6,9, 10 and 11...
1-17

justadragon

Bench
If Hunt stays I dont want to hear another peep out of him until he is off contract. I'm allowing Flanno all the freedom he needs to get what he believes in. I'm now sort of excited about next year to see the team make up. We have a lot of juniors that need a distinct path and have that passion to achieve, belief and hope is all i can have as a supporter of this mighty club, anything else will do my head in again.

Revesby boy

Juniors
I couldn’t wait for Bud to play NRL and when it came under Hook I was disappointed, but I still wanted to see him play NRL under a different coach and when it came under Carr I was really disappointed, I know we have a soft pack of forwards but !! All the hype just seems like that, I would love Bud to go on and become the greatest 7 ever but, anyone who says that Bud has been great well…. I just don’t see it.

shazam

Juniors
I couldn’t wait for Bud to play NRL and when it came under Hook I was disappointed, but I still wanted to see him play NRL under a different coach and when it came under Carr I was really disappointed, I know we have a soft pack of forwards but !! All the hype just seems like that, I would love Bud to go on and become the greatest 7 ever but, anyone who says that Bud has been great well…. I just don’t see it.
I don’t see it either unfortunately

Dragon Blood

Juniors
2,3,6,9, 10 and 11...
Hey mickeylane....luv ya mate.

May I please have some of what you are taking?

With all due respect, I read most of your posts and I'm thinking "This guy is in another parallel universe"!!!

Can you PM me the ingredients of what you are taking, because I definitely want to try what you're having please"!!!!

No bullshit, I'm serious, I need an escape from 13 years of STGI shit

Last edited:

Latest posts