What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus

hellteam

First Grade
Seriously, Gidley is the best hooker NSW have. He's played there quite a few times and played well every time.

dinko

Juniors
This seriously better be a bluff. I don't get why he would even contemplate playing a 34 year old, who has been mediocore at best, injury prone & can't play 80 minutes. :crazy:

If he had any doubts after today i hope Farah made his decision a lot easier.

chigurh

Farah is a better player (these days) and in better form.

Yes he has had two very ordinary games in the past for NSW but how long can they possibly hold that against him?

Danish

Referee
Stats for Buderus in the paper today -

Linebreaks: 0
Linebreak assists: 0
Tries: 0
Try assists: 0

How is he a walk up start for NSW again?

If I were farah or Hinchcliffe I'd have told NSWRL to shove their CC jersey up their arses. Why should they play in a supposed selection trial and risk injury knowing full well that they are zero chance of playing for the blues?

MacDougall

First Grade

Yes he has had two very ordinary games in the past for NSW but how long can they possibly hold that against him?

It was one pretty good game in which he was probably one of, if not THE best player on the park for NSW and one average game that he made a couple of big blunders in.

Then Ennis played the next 7 origin matches and literally not once did he play a good game, made heaps of blunders and hid behind Kade Snowden when shit got tough.

So going by that I would say there is a clear agenda against Farah and I can't see him ever getting selected.

I said at the start of the year Buderus would be a shoe in due to his reputation.

LOL @ how Michael Ennis must feel seeing peeps on TV say Buderus is a dead set cert to play for NSW. He must be shouting 'what about me' at the screen.

Vic Mackey

Referee

City was probably farahs best game of the year. He showed the difference between a proper hooker and a makeshift one. He got the smaller and less experience city forwards rolling over the top of the country boys.

Farahs first origin game was on fox over the off season and he had a bloody good game. He had one try assist and two line break assists (this includes the infamous hayne 'no try')

His second game was a disgrace and he was rightfully dropped..however it was no worse then ennis's game in game 1 last year where he handed the game to qld on a plate.

aqua_duck

Coach
City was probably farahs best game of the year. He showed the difference between a proper hooker and a makeshift one. He got the smaller and less experience city forwards rolling over the top of the country boys.

Farahs first origin game was on fox over the off season and he had a bloody good game. He had one try assist and two line break assists (this includes the infamous hayne 'no try')

His second game was a disgrace and he was rightfully dropped..however it was no worse then ennis's game in game 1 last year where he handed the game to qld on a plate.

Yeh but Ennis is tough. How many players would be tough enough to lay into Nate Myles whilst he's on the ground and then run away and hide behind team mates?

some11

Referee
Yeh but Ennis is tough. How many players would be tough enough to lay into Nate Myles whilst he's on the ground and then run away and hide behind team mates?

Funny how Blues fans at the time denied that's what happened but now use it as a reason to get rid of him.

I'll never forget him giving away a stupid penalty to give QLD a whitewash in 2010.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The best thing about Buderus coming back is the way the media has dumped Ennis like a sack of rotten potatoes.

bluey

Bench
I really dont see the sense in picking him, we do pigeon hole our players far to much when they are younger.

perverse

Referee
why are we rating hookers on their TA's and LBA's? is this some new thing that i missed the memo on? a fantasy league generation thing?