What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buggers try does not justify his inclusion next week.

azza

Juniors
Sadly he has been one of our better players.

O'Hara - deadset cat. McLinden - cat. Monaghan, it's all been said already.

edabomb

First Grade
Yup I'd say Bulgarelli will keep his spot due to lack of alternatives. Plus he's been one of our best, one of our few players able to make a line break....

Mal Meninga

Bench
Exactly Boogas can break the line which and isn't as Robotic as some of the other backs like Monas and Robbo. If he knew when to pass and when to run he'd be a decent first grader but with his age I highly doubt it's possible for him to turn the corner.

legend

Coach
Next weekend will be an absolute massacre against the Roosters. I seriously believe the Roosters will put 60 on us without breaking a sweat.

McLinden is by far our worst player at present. Knock ons from the scrum, worst kicking game in the NRL, crap defence. He is offering nothing at present and should be in reggies IMO, he is that bad.

Tik

Juniors
Based on the preformance of MOST of the other players, Boogs should be one of the first picked for next week. Despite a few errors this week at least he's not affraid to work up a sweat, unlike a few others who i better not mention 'cos at present they just make me sick.

greeneyed

First Grade
It is completely beyond my comprehension that any thinks Bulgarelli was one of our stronger performers.....did you guys watch what happened on the field!?

SOULS 04

Juniors
i thought he did some good things.. but the guy just cant handle pressure
critical errors at critical times

unfortunatley he'll be there next week im sure

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Tik said:
Based on the preformance of MOST of the other players, Boogs should be one of the first picked for next week. Despite a few errors this week at least he's not affraid to work up a sweat, unlike a few others who i better not mention 'cos at present they just make me sick.

i agree,

too bad a few people are still anti boog's

thickos

First Grade
The Roosters are looking menacing. They have a shit hot defence - and we struggle to score any points ourselves. It's gonna be ugly, but for mine Boogas should be there. As others have said, at least he gets in there and has a f**king go. The rest of them have NFI.

thickos

First Grade
Maybe I should put a disclaimer on that post - there are a few that have a dig. Ruben would peel the oranges at half time if he had to. Schif wears his heart on his sleeve. Germ is an angry man and a good leader.

But.... there is not enough competition for spots in this team so mediocre performances get rewarded by not being dropped. Its a sad situation to be in.

greeneyed

First Grade
As opposed to Boogs? Actually, he does have 3 ideas... 1) why not throw the ball away in a ridiculous position; 2) how about i put my hands where the ball ISN'T; 3) how about i give away a stupid penalty in defence. He has a big sign on him... "Ref, please penalise me".

greeneyed, if you have a look at some of those penalties, sometimes another defender lies on top of him and he can't get off quickly. That happened at least once today, I wish I knew who the offender was. Granted he does most of them on his own, but he's not alone.

Raider Ultra

Bench
As said previously, at least Boogas shows some heart and give his all, even if he is sh*t. Do you think Ricky's panicking that he severely paid over the odds for Monna's now?

aussies1st

Staff member
If booga can stop costing us games by making these errors he makes in critical times he would be an alright first grade player.

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:
As opposed to Boogs? Actually, he does have 3 ideas... 1) why not throw the ball away in a ridiculous position; 2) how about i put my hands where the ball ISN'T; 3) how about i give away a stupid penalty in defence. He has a big sign on him... "Ref, please penalise me".

I never said he was a good player - his coach-killers make him a deadset frustration to watch. But he rips in and has a go, esp. in defence. He makes a lot of tackles. He goes looking for it which has to be commended. At least he shows a bit of heart, unlike Monas who has turned it up for 2004.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Boogs showed heart, which is more than most of the team.

No, he will never be a champion, and yes, he will continue to make hideous errors, but at least he takes the ball to the line and lines back up in defence...which is more than many of the team can say after this round.

Latest posts