What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bula

Pezz70

Juniors
It’s not a great stat club wise. I have been a little bit concerned I guess, more so than critical about Bula’s development but he is really starting to look pretty good, if he gets away from his tentative kick returns and looking to pass from the kick all the time he’s gonna be up there with the really competent fullbacks. There been a couple of returns in the last couple of weeks where he has been impressive but we need more than one or two a game from him. The only other thing I’d be looking at is straightening up his play in the opposition 20. He is very dangerous with the ball but on the right side he tends to drift a little bit too wide (not all the time and sometimes it does come off) which breaks down opportunities for the centre and winger in try scoring situations. He doesn’t seem to do it on the left. He is going well in a losing side.

Tigerm

Coach
Season done for Bula according to NRL Physio, going in for a shoulder reco.
When was that reported?
I have just posted the team up date ( came in at 2.23p) to play the bunnies and he is in the side?
If he’s carrying an injury I don’t see the point of playing him.

Nutz

Bench
When was that reported?
I have just posted the team up date ( came in at 2.23p) to play the bunnies and he is in the side?
If he’s carrying an injury I don’t see the point of playing him.
Got the members first email Tm and it announced he's out fot the rest of the year with shoulder surgery.