What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Xplosive

Juniors
some advice for you too...read up :roll: if you believe that we were going under and had to merge with illawarra to stay afloat, bring forth your proof.

Otherwise, adjust that wooden spoon sunshine :lol:

5 runners up trophies in a row, how are they going in the trophy cabinet lol
When you look at then you must think if only lol
You guys were as broke as a joke and it was stated before the merger you guys were in trouble.
Am I sad enough to start digging through articles from 1998 though, no mate.
I am sure that most of your fellow dragons supporters who had a clue would have known too, why dont you ask one of them instead of closing your eyes and pretending all was rosy

Moe

Juniors
some advice for you too...read up :roll: if you believe that we were going under and had to merge with illawarra to stay afloat, bring forth your proof.

Otherwise, adjust that wooden spoon sunshine :lol:

So you just decided to merge all your history away out of good will. Oh how nice.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
don't even bother replying to them gents..

they're just a couple of inbreds out there fishing for a bite...

not too dissimilar to this guy..

RedneckBassBoat.jpg

Doug2234

First Grade
Why is everyone getting so hostile for?

Bulldogs are rebuilding and re branding and going back to the family club days..

Pretty easy to do with a bunch of ex Dragons boys lining the ranks... Morris, Ennis, Holdsworth, Millard, Patten to name a few!

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
You know what else is amusing, St George bank, the major sponsor of the St George Illawarra Dragons Steelers has also taken the decision to MERGE.

It seems as if it is etched in the fabric of the club, now even your corporate partners are following your lead.

What a souless bunch you are.

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
Happy to collect a wooden spoon AS long as you collect a premiership...yeah, sounds like typical doggie pride to me. No class :lol:

Sorry to break it to you - but the fact that your supporters talk up the great rivalry we have is testament that deep down you know that the merge argument is lame. If we are simply st merge, why do we have such a great rivalry?

happy to get a wooden spoon....:lol::lol: sit down :lol:

Ok let's look at it this way...

What would you prefer, 6 Premierships since 1979 and 2 spoons (1 of which has a * next to it) OR 0 Premierships since 1979?

Last edited:

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
yeah you've won 6 premierships since 79, but i'll follow on your line of argument that we're a brand thats older than 10 years. Since you love being so selective in history, why don't you guys ever talk about your 25 year drought before 67?... anyways...id prefer the following:

15 premierships since 1921...
obliteration of doggies 91-6
0 wooden spoons.

That's a true reflection..:)

Moe

Juniors
Even if we do lose on friday (highly unlikely) we are still going to beat you and we got stripped 2 points.

Go Bulldogs

Last edited:

Dogaholic

First Grade
yeah you've won 6 premierships since 79, but i'll follow on your line of argument that we're a brand thats older than 10 years. Since you love being so selective in history, why don't you guys ever talk about your 25 year drought before 67?... anyways...id prefer the following:

0 wooden spoons.

Wasn't alive then.

St Merge hasn't been around since 1921. What are you on about?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That is to be expected from this lot.
Oh dear. Did someone say boo to you?

Can't handle the truth.
You posted defamation.

Don't do it again.

And be honest, you know what you posted. It's still visible to Mods and Admin. Lying about it only makes you look silly.
oh why did you remove ryde bulldogs post, got to you a lil bit haha
It was defamatory. In the legal sense.

I sincerely hope you are not questioning the moderator's decision Byrd.

Or are you just making up a story to have a sook?

It's very simple, we don't allow defamation to be posted. Perhaps where you come from it's OK, but quite frankly you have no place trying to dictate to anyone about the content of this forum.

You're clearly not here to make the forum world a better place, so drop the charade. FMD, you're not even here to talk football. Let's get it straight - you're just a common troll.

And while we're on the subject, to the trolls who keep reporting posts, sending PMs, emails etc, my advice is to grow an extra layer.

Quite frankly I've never seen a greater bunch of whingers - some of whom will disappear next week and return to the cesspit that brought them here.

It seems you are quite happy to post all sorts of rubbish, but are real quick to cry when given a bit back.

Now boys, see how you go at being good trolls and we can all go back to the banter. I think we prefer it that way, I certainly enjoy it. But this little whinge-fest is just kindergarten stuff.

Prove that you can take it as well as dish it out.

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors

0 wooden spoons.

Because the 6 premierships are testament to our dominance over your club in the modern era which is relevant to the current topic.

As far as the merger goes, a few of you are suggesting that you didn't need the Steelers and the Dragons would have survived with out the merger.

Answer me this then, If the Dragons brand was so strong and there was absoloutely no reason to Merge, Why did they do it? What prompted your club to spit in the face of tradition which your club was so strong on and slip into bed with Illawarra?

It seems to me that St George was either desperate or they were just plain greedy and just as bad as the Super League clubs when they took on the Illawarra name as well as the generous cash incentive from the governing body at the time and a over flated salary cap which they still failed to capitalise on.

Others have even suggested that St Merge only has 1 home Jersey that has never changed, the famous red V.
Last time I checked Wollongong was also your home and you do not wear the red V there, instead you wear a modern day Steelers jersey with NO red V there.
So St Merge infact has 2 home jerseys.

Gaba

First Grade
Dragons always had the red v as thier main jersey, LOL unlike the bulldogs so many different versions

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Even if we do lose on friday (highly unlikely) we are still going to be you and we got stripped 2 points.

Go Bulldogs

thanks for the offer of letting us take over your club, but i'll have to decline. i'd rather take over cronulla.

Dogaholic

First Grade

You posted defamation.

Don't do it again.

And be honest, you know what you posted. It's still visible to Mods and Admin. Lying about it only makes you look silly.

It's very simple, we don't allow defamation to be posted. Perhaps where you come from it's OK, but quite frankly you have no place trying to dictate to anyone about the content of this forum.

You're clearly not here to make the forum world a better place, so drop the charade. FMD, you're not even here to talk football. Let's get it straight - you're just a common troll.

And while we're on the subject, to the trolls who keep reporting posts, sending PMs, emails etc, my advice is to grow an extra layer.

Quite frankly I've never seen a greater bunch of whingers - some of whom will disappear next week and return to the cesspit that brought them here.

It seems you are quite happy to post all sorts of rubbish, but are real quick to cry when given a bit back.

Now boys, see how you go at being good trolls and we can all go back to the banter. I think we prefer it that way, I certainly enjoy it. But this little whinge-fest is just kindergarten stuff.

I know a racist comment was reported in the Dogs section. Is this what you are referring to?

ByRd

First Grade

You posted defamation.

Don't do it again.

lol get over your power trip, we are here just having banter before a game but when we say something you guys bring the law down but the dragons can say whatever, great double standards there