What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
^i know and you know - thats its a bit more than that. Yeah sure we have a rivalry with the sharks, who are our neighbours too - but it certainly is not as big a rivalry as the dragons doggies - and you guys aren't any closer as neighbours than they are :sarcasm:

ByRd

First Grade
Cause as Bulldog fans we actually make an effort to travel to games unlike the Sharks who bring about 200 to a "derby game". We are neighbors, i live 10mins away from Kogarah stadium and from when i was a kid have never liked them, it used to be bigger but it is still a big rivalry for us.

So watch out dragon fans, the blue n white army is taking over Fortress Kogarah

We are neighbors, i live 10mins away from Kogarah stadium and from when i was a kid have never liked them, it used to be bigger but it is still a big rivalry for us.

You didn't like them as a child but you say it is no longer the same team and our premierships don't count. So how can you have a rivalry with a team that doesn't exist. Make up your mind.

ByRd

First Grade
did you ignore the part where i said its still a rivalry but it used to be bigger or do you always just use selective reading. I hate the dragons and for me it is biggest game of the year, cause we are neighbours, i know too many that go for them and know a few that are part of your "army", it was bigger when you were just St George but after the merger its not as big as it was, still big but doesnt have the same feeling

Last edited:
did you ignore the part where i said its still a rivalry but it used to be bigger or do you always just use selective reading.

Ah so this new rivalry has been created over the past 10 years and has nothing to do with St George Dragons. Yeah right. You contradict yourself and don't even realise. That is because you are more interested in fighting here than the game of Rugby League

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
Seriously, which spoon do you doggies supporters want to sit on - the one which argues that we're a new team thats 10 years old and haven't won a premiership or the spoon that argues we haven't won since 79? Stick to one argument you selective bunyips lol!!

As far as i know, before 1978, you were known as the Berries...lol....just hold on a second and let me catch my breath...LOL :lol:

Xplosive

Juniors
Seriously, which spoon do you doggies supporters want to sit on - the one which argues that we're a new team thats 10 years old and haven't won a premiership or the spoon that argues we haven't won since 79? Stick to one argument you selective bunyips lol!!

As far as i know, before 1978, you were known as the Berries...lol....just hold on a second and let me catch my breath...LOL :lol:

Over 200 years ago Australia was called New Holland lol
Your point?
Australia is still the same place

ByRd

First Grade
at least we are the same club since 78, may have changed the name but didnt need a merger to survive, something you guys will always have to live with.

And we say whatever gets to you guys (easy to do), so one day it might be you won nothing since 79 or you merged your history away, you gotta live with both

Gaba

First Grade
dragons a joint venture the dragons havent changed they only add Illawarra :) and they havent lost the history

the berries changed to the bulldogs, the dragons changed to dragons, so who the one who lost history and more of a merged entity

Last edited:
at least we are the same club since 78, may have changed the name but didnt need a merger to survive, something you guys will always have to live with.

And we say whatever gets to you guys (easy to do), so one day it might be you won nothing since 79 or you merged your history away, you gotta live with both

So what you're saying is you're full of sh*t and have no idea about Rugby League? Instead you make sh*t up to suit yourself. Yep.

Xplosive

Juniors
If you take away the 11 years straight that the dragons won with a salary breaking team they have won only 4 premierships since 1922 lol
Your lucky you had that golden era

Dogaholic

First Grade
dragons a joint venture the dragons havent changed they only add Illawarra :) and they havent lost the history

the berries changed to the bulldogs, the dragons changed to dragons, so who the one who lost history and more of a merged entity

Dogs are still the same club - an evolved one, but still the same.

On the other hand...

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
Hahahahaha. Still in denial I see.

Poor Steelers
some advice for you too...read up :roll: if you believe that we were going under and had to merge with illawarra to stay afloat, bring forth your proof.

Otherwise, adjust that wooden spoon sunshine :lol: