What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

ouwet

Bench
Already another thread on this lol...

We stole them? Who gave you the rights to them? Where did you steal them from? Please, St George fans are all full of themselves.

Last edited:

Costaki

Juniors
we stole them? lol

hahahahahahahahaha show me your copyrights to each chant? those chants are no ones you tool. every supporter group pretty much uses them.

we have been using them since the 90's and you say we have stolen them off you guys? you guys only came into the competition in 98 so you stole them off us

Cooper-Man

Bench
nitro........where have you been mate.......a thread on this has already been deleted. We dont own them songs so how have they stolen them.

In all other comps around the world different supporters sing the same songs but change the words. No different here. Been happening for hundreds of years.

Some common sense from Cooper-man.

I don't care who sings what or who wrote the tune. I care about the Dragons playing good footy against good opposition in the right spirit. Some of the people here don't seem to care about footy at all. It's about fighting and starting sh*t.

Did the Bulldogs cheat? Did they commit crimes? Did the doggies fans shame the club? Did they steal a song? Everyone will have their own opinion but non of it matters when the teams run out at Kogarah.

Let's conduct ourselves the way we expect our players to. Have a bit of friendly banter about it but don't go to the gutter. This will be one of the best games all year. I don't want to spend weeks after talking about sh*t that happened on the hill or on the streets after the game. I want to hear about the footy.

Moe

Juniors
Typical dragons supporters, you're all the same. Always resorting to insults and name calling. Most pig headed supporters in league (most of the ones I have met anyway)

At least there are some people in here with some common sense. Most are acting like children.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Typical dragons supporters, you're all the same. Always resorting to insults and name calling. Most pig headed supporters in league (most of the ones I have met anyway)

At least there are some people in here with some common sense. Most are acting like children.

Mate its not typical and i can assure most of the guys who make these stupid comments dont even come to games. Most of them dont even realise that when they make these dumb comments, they are insulting some fo there OWN supporters.

At the end of the day we stuck by our team when they merged and will continue to stick by them as long as the red v, kogarah and st george and the dragon stay part or our team.

I guess the only thing people can ever bagg us about is merging. I wonder how they all feel when they get beaten by a merged team. LOL

sting

Bench
all i have to say is i want every f**king saints supporter here at this game and on the hill. i've been lurking the kennel and they reckon they'll be taking over. basically what we do when we go to opposition games.

f**k that!

everyone who doesn't have a ticket, go get them now! GA!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Some common sense from Cooper-man.

I don't care who sings what or who wrote the tune. I care about the Dragons playing good footy against good opposition in the right spirit. Some of the people here don't seem to care about footy at all. It's about fighting and starting sh*t.

Did the Bulldogs cheat? Did they commit crimes? Did the doggies fans shame the club? Did they steal a song? Everyone will have their own opinion but non of it matters when the teams run out at Kogarah.

Let's conduct ourselves the way we expect our players to. Have a bit of friendly banter about it but don't go to the gutter. This will be one of the best games all year. I don't want to spend weeks after talking about sh*t that happened on the hill or on the streets after the game. I want to hear about the footy.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Brilliant post.

Xplosive

Juniors
Mate its not typical and i can assure most of the guys who make these stupid comments dont even come to games. Most of them dont even realise that when they make these dumb comments, they are insulting some fo there OWN supporters.

At the end of the day we stuck by our team when they merged and will continue to stick by them as long as the red v, kogarah and st george and the dragon stay part or our team.

I guess the only thing people can ever bagg us about is merging. I wonder how they all feel when they get beaten by a merged team. LOL

they can also forgot you merged and give it to you about the 30 years of winning f all too lol
PS: I could not give a fly, I just love these games

xofstgeorge

Juniors
its not about who owns what songs...
its about who sings the songs with passion and co-ordination.
I for one cant wait to make the trip down to kog to be part of the dragons spiritual home singing my balls off again, in what should be semi finals intensity football.

To those doggies fans that are coming to the game, i expect that you guys are just as excited about this match as us, and will no doubt be there in full voice. Should be a cracker night....

Ps: i expect there to be flares!! lol

Nitro

Juniors
LOL...

I had no idea a similar thread was deleted, and was actually in a little fun to spice up the friendly rivalry against the Dragons and Dogs.

I have been giving my mate at work sh!t about the dogs, and vice versa - sorry if I got up any ones nose... LOL

Really, to be honest, I have been to all but 2 games this season, so the comments about me being a home spectator are pretty wrong, and am making to trip over the pond in July to watch the Dragons V Sheep, so there are a lot comments that aren't in this thread that aren't true, but that's the point of forums, a little fun huh?

See you guys next Friday night, on the hill, where the Dragons will remain supreme over the pound puppies.

LOL :crazy: