What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs are rubbish!

They've just got no spark. Barba is the only genuine gamebreaker they've got and Idris if he can get quality ball.

They have close to the worst spine in the comp. Ennis is an average hooker, Hodkinson is a good halfback, but his structure rather than creativity is his forte and Kris Keating shouldn't be in first grade plain and simple.

They'll just make the 8 and beat the teams below them on the table for the most part, but will get knocked out easily in the 1st week of the finals.

the animal

How embarrassing of a club that in the last 4 years you BUY 4 teams and have nothing but a wooden spoon to show for it?

DOGS OF WAR BWAAAA HHHHHAAAA HHAAAAA

Fold or relocate?

ironhorse

Juniors
They've just got no spark. Barba is the only genuine gamebreaker they've got and Idris if he can get quality ball.

They have close to the worst spine in the comp. Ennis is an average hooker, Hodkinson is a good halfback, but his structure rather than creativity is his forte and Kris Keating shouldn't be in first grade plain and simple.

They'll just make the 8 and beat the teams below them on the table for the most part, but will get knocked out easily in the 1st week of the finals.

Crap but they are still better than your mob . They comfortably beat the tigers this year already IIRC.

the animal

Dogs will miss the 8.

Newcastle will pip them.

must be a crack on dogs forum they must be saying we need to BUY this that, etc etc
:crazy:

BWAA AHHH HAAAAA

Keep buying talk about stuck with more lemons on overpaid salaries.....somehow theyll squeeze more in ha ha.

roarr

Juniors
If they rely on ennis as much as everyone is saying... then they are definitely in strife.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
sharks - still chasing that elusive premiership!
Mate that is an old Chestnut, and sure sharks supporters are not concerned, though ur halves are boring and non creative which reflects on your team. Parra got the better deal purchasing Roberts and think u all know that but will never admit, and by the way F.Pritchard last night was :lol:

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Idris barely featured in attack because of the disorganised playmakers. He wouldn't be as quiet with Soward or Pearce.
Sorry but I think Idris has been made out to be alot better than he really is and quite possibly sulking not being in NSW side, if Idris does not get a running start he is not threatening at all, in my opinion.

skeepe

Immortal
Idris barely featured in attack because of the disorganised playmakers. He wouldn't be as quiet with Soward or Pearce.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't at the game... on several occasions last night Idris actively avoided the ball. I don't know if it carried through on TV, but quite a few times when the ball came out to the right he simply stopped running until the play had passed him.

He was full of fire and brimstone at the start, but as soon as the Dogs went behind he waved the white flag.

Your halves couldn't have directed more traffic to his side of the field if they tried. It's Morris who was starved of possession, not Idris. There were several occasions last night when the Bulldogs had 4 or 5 on 2 out to their left, but the halves went right every single time.

Slackboy72

Coach
Quite unimpressed with both sides to be frank.
11 weeks into the season proper these guys have been in training for the last 6 months and they're still making some ridiculous errors.

ceagle

Bench
Hodkinson has the mobility of a prop, his passing game is pretty average aswell, you will notice everytime he throws an inside ball he will signal with his hand making it extremely predictable, his only strong point is his kicking game.

Hooch

Juniors
Its obvious they need t bring back Hickey & Morrin.

Mate Jarrad Hickey's broad shoulders were the only thing keeping the Dogs from getting multiple spoons.

If Bullfrog Jr has any brains they will pull him out of whatever reserve grade Group comp he is playing in, get him off the KFC and back into first grade.

Hickey is an athlete. You can't let a mobile, skillful prop like that go to waste.

A couple of observations. The Dogs went pretty well at getting up the right end of the paddock but could not crack them when it counted. I think Hodgkinson is a good young player who had an off night. Canberra were up for this game and were bristling after a stunning win last week.

One more thing - it's now f**king c-c-cold in Canberra. Time to start tipping them at home methinks.

Mate, who is that in your avatar he looks like a cowpunker/psycobilly cat

thanks

BunniesMan

Immortal
I thought they were overrated all year. They've been a fringe top 8 team but some fools reckon they're top 4/a contender.

Nothing in the halves, talented but lazy blokes like Idris and Pritchard. They'll finish 7th-10th.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Noone could have described the rabbitohs better.
We have nothing in the halves? There's nothing like believing in outdated opinion is there...Sandow is one of the form halves of the comp right now. Over the last month he'd probably be in the top 3 #7's going around. If he was a New South Welshman he'd be playing origin this year.
Thought the same myself :lol:

Thats how it should read.
How much you want to bet we won't be anywhere near 15th-16th? In fact, your club will be closer to that than mine will.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
We have nothing in the halves? There's nothing like believing in outdated opinion is there...Sandow is one of the form halves of the comp right now. Over the last month he'd probably be in the top 3 #7's going around. If he was a New South Welshman he'd be playing origin this year.
Now you're just being silly.

Latest posts