What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fans at it again

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timmah - of coure NOW it's a police/insurance/court matter. Unlike all other clubs, Dogs fans incidents seem to get that far.

I have outlines some ideas as to what the club can do - odd because yuo ignore them and scream that no one has suggested anything. The Dogs need to actively campaign their fans into correct behaviour, and also employ measures to prevent idiocy in their fan base affecting others at games.

Now, if Toddy and co aren't highly paid enough to work it out, or emloy advice, I'll do it for a discreet fee :)

In the meantime, stop getting aggro. You might run outside and loot and pillage something.
The Bulldogs have. You clearly haven't done your research if you aren't aware of it. mattyg above pointed out some of these initiatives.
How about when you see sh*t go down some of these "real" fans actually don't look the other way.
Hold on, are you suggesting this happened 4 or 5 metres from the gates and all Bulldogs fans gathered around the incident, watched it happen, then turned away? :lol:

f**k me, the reports I've read said it happened on a street somewhere in the Olympic Park precinct. That's hardly in view of the thousands of fans leaving the game (which no doubt was the vandals intent) who in most cases piled into the P1 car park or over the OP station. How exactly can we "look the other way" from something none of us witnessed? Our club is doing what it can, which is something often overlooked. The only thing that's dropped off are the player messages on the big screen, something I'd be definitely in favour of bringing back.

Loudstrat

Coach
The Bulldogs have. You clearly haven't done your research if you aren't aware of it. mattyg above pointed out some of these initiatives.
Well it's as effective as if Greenburg handed out free paint and gave them a GPS location of the car!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Hold on, are you suggesting this happened 4 or 5 metres from the gates and all Bulldogs fans gathered around the incident, watched it happen, then turned away? :lol:
Hold on you must be a Dogs fans because you don't have a speck of intuition.

I'm suggesting that a rouge element exists in this parasite of a club that the majority of fans do nothing about.

Instead of playing spin doctor man up an admit the problems but I guess that would require not burring your head in the sand so it won't happen will it?

You are a classic apologist and thus a classic douche bag.

Timmah

Staff member
Hold on you must be a Dogs fans because you don't have a speck of intuition.

I'm suggesting that a rouge element exists in this parasite of a club that the majority of fans do nothing about.

Instead of playing spin doctor man up an admit the problems but I guess that would require not burring your head in the sand so it won't happen will it?

You are a classic apologist and thus a classic douche bag.

Please o great one, tell me what should I do? Rather than going directly to my car post-game and driving home as I normally would, do you want me to scout the streets to make sure each and every supporter behaves themselves?

Wake up to yourself.

Timmah

Staff member
Sold out tradition to play at ANZ?

:lol: At least it's near our district.

Parra Guru

Coach
Pity those d*ckheads spoilt it for everyone else. Was a good atmosphere.

speaking of d*ckheads, a small group of Bulldogs members decided to perch themselves in the middle of the section reserved for Eels members....needless to say they were told by a few people around and gave a bit of attitude.....

By half time they were sick of their view being obstructed by giant Blue and Gold flags, and they moved :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
speaking of d*ckheads, a small group of Bulldogs members decided to perch themselves in the middle of the section reserved for Eels members....needless to say they were told by a few people around and gave a bit of attitude.....

By half time they were sick of their view being obstructed by giant Blue and Gold flags, and they moved :lol:

That happens at every game I've been to at ANZ Stadium. Almost religously you'll see groups of opposition supporters in the Bulldogs member area.

Parra Guru

Coach
That happens at every game I've been to at ANZ Stadium. Almost religously you'll see groups of opposition supporters in the Bulldogs member area.

Yeah that's what the girl chirped back with.... I just don't understand why, at your own home game, you would want to go and sit in the other members area. Anyway, the team soon shut them up and they were gone by half time.

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah that's what the girl chirped back with.... I just don't understand why, at your own home game, you would want to go and sit in the other members area. Anyway, the team soon shut them up and they were gone by half time.

Absolutely agree, and it's evidence that the ushers in the tunnels aren't doing their job properly. It's solely to be antagonistic :fist:

Packy

Bench
Can we plead the Bruno Cullen defence? It was Eels fans dressed as Dogs fans trying to give us a bad rap!

Seriously though. Good on you blokes. Keep smashing sh*t. Start fires too! Maybe one day you will do it well enough to kill yourself.

Packy

Bench
One more thing.... Were the scum bags even at the game? Would the paint not have been picked up in bag check?

Doga

Juniors
Why not relocate the Bulldogs to Perth.
Perth want a team in the NRL, the Bulldogs admin know the violent fans, many of them are actual football club members..the failure to police them is no longer acceptable.
We need league supporters who will encourage others to come to matches at all ages, not bring acroos baggage from Beirut and elsewhere and import their radical violence.
It would mean one less Sydney team, the Bulldogs sold out their tradition by going to play out of ANZ so they have no real home ground as such, and the West Tigers can cater for that Sydney region at this stage.
The negative publicity the Bulldogs bring to league is more approriate for overseas soccer clubs!

I doubt you actually believe this.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Please o great one, tell me what should I do? Rather than going directly to my car post-game and driving home as I normally would, do you want me to scout the streets to make sure each and every supporter behaves themselves?

Wake up to yourself.

Yes.